Dutch Passion The BAM and cookies grow

COLORADO COOKIES
dried in bags for four days into jars didnt weight it but must be in around the 3oz mark the smell is very sweet and orange mango citrus unfortuneatly the taste is not the same as the smell maybe a bit of a cure will fix that if not il keep searching for some tasty orange smoke any sudgestions
View attachment 780134 View attachment 780135 View attachment 780136
Looks real sweet. Nice job, and a good haul despite some loss due to a titch of mold. I'm anxious to try this stain too some time next year. :slap:

Looks real sweet. Nice job, and a good haul despite some loss due to a titch of mold. I'm anxious to try this stain too some time next year. :slap:
i was real happy i reckon only lost 5 or 6 grams to mold caught it early im sure someone a bit more experianced would be able to produce a much better final product but i deffo recommend it to anyone and if you get the tall christmas tree type pheno your in for a real frosty treat:pass:

(just read back about the taste)
I had a good experience with the citrus flavour on DP's Orange Hill Special, though its a photo. Heard good things about tangiematic.

Back