Dutch Passion The BAM and cookies grow

here what the tent is looking like at the min your all welcome to come cheak out my ak420 and super skunk in the seed stockers super growoff some very nice autos being grown from a sister company of dutch passion
super skunk back left
ak420 back right
IMG_20170626_120540.jpg

!!!!!!!!MOLD ALERT !!!!! MOLD ALERT!!!!!! MOLD ALERT !!!!!!!!
ahhhh its finally happened im part of the club found a dead leaf sticking out of the main cola and investigated a bit futher long story short had to chop a good 1/3 of it needless to say gone straight into flush pics to come soon will it be ok even doh i just chopped half her head off
:face::face::face::sadcry::evil::rolleyes1::sad::wall::wall::wall:
:WTF:

!!!!!!!!MOLD ALERT !!!!! MOLD ALERT!!!!!! MOLD ALERT !!!!!!!!
ahhhh its finally happened im part of the club found a dead leaf sticking out of the main cola and investigated a bit futher long story short had to chop a good 1/3 of it needless to say gone straight into flush pics to come soon will it be ok even doh i just chopped half her head off
:face::face::face::sadcry::evil::rolleyes1::sad::wall::wall::wall:
:WTF:
Sorry to hear that bro,i am shitting bricks with my girl because she is so squashed in my tent its hard to get proper air flow in there,whats your RH like ?

Well the good side you saved some smoke it will get you fried it will taste great bro. Crack another ASAP bro keep pushing forward of course. Try and keep the Relative Humidity down below 50% for your next go. Sweet looking plant my man.

Im feeling for you, I reckon that feeling when you realised it's something not normal growing inside, something weird colored. Very sorry to hear.
At least you gonna get some smoke out of her, you are not going empty handed.
Keep the mood up and and have a :passit: from me.

Sorry to hear that bro,i am shitting bricks with my girl because she is so squashed in my tent its hard to get proper air flow in there,whats your RH like ?
pretty terrible it hits 80% sometimes when ights are off i need to get a fan controller so i can run it all day without it being so loud

Back