Dutch Passion The BAM and cookies grow

hard to describe but the further to end i get it seems to be turning very orange citris smell but when u rub the resin its straight oranges or mangos loud in your face i hope she smokes how she smells been looking for a nice orange strain iv had lots of lemon but never oranges:pass:

Ive been on the prowl for a straight cut orange and/or mandarin scent for a long time.

Ive been on the prowl for a straight cut orange and/or mandarin scent for a long time.
whats the closest you have found i think im going to try mephisto S.O.D.K / barneys tangelope /fastbuds tangie and there was another i thought sounded good but cant think of right now but all sound promising just hope i find something consistant through all the seeds and not one that give one orange and the next somethin different
:LikeWeed:

whats the closest you have found i think im going to try mephisto S.O.D.K / barneys tangelope /fastbuds tangie and there was another i thought sounded good but cant think of right now but all sound promising just hope i find something consistant through all the seeds and not one that give one orange and the next somethin different
:LikeWeed:

My closest so far is DP's Orange Hill Special photoperiod. Too bad i cant grow her, as her later finish date is too close to the winter onslaught.

Very interested in the strains you listed...really want to try fastbuds tangie
there on the list to grow but the list is getting very long at this point i have 5 strains here right now and 6 or 7 more coming from the mephisto illuminauto drop so il get to them il keep you posted on the hunt

@autonoob @912GreenSkell I'm also after something tangie I've seen the Barnys tangie autos but I'm abit cautious. First thing I do in Amsterdam is barnys for the tangerine dream.i love that stuff.

SODK is on my list as well, think we've got similar taste buds noob just order me same as you gromie lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@autonoob @912GreenSkell I'm also after something tangie I've seen the Barnys tangie autos but I'm abit cautious. First thing I do in Amsterdam is barnys for the tangerine dream.i love that stuff.

SODK is on my list as well, think we've got similar taste buds noob just order me same as you gromie lol

yes i understand what you mean by cautious about barneys autos iv not seen very big examples useally small plants but if the smoke was on point i would just grow more lol some day il have a fruit bowel of strains in jars orange /lemon/grape/strawberrys/blueberrys :wiz::wiz::wiz:

Hey @auto noob brother- sorry im late to the party. Firstly your going to have to change your name! Autopro would suit better, every plant in thid thread looks awesome my man!
:slap: overdue rep slap

Yea no doubt barneys does some awesome weed but its a real lottery as far as their auto genetics go... seen some awesome grows and a load of hermies.

S.o.d.k is a great strain by the way but more citrusy than orange by my take.
Keep up the great work brother!
:pass:

Hey @auto noob brother- sorry im late to the party. Firstly your going to have to change your name! Autopro would suit better, every plant in thid thread looks awesome my man!
:slap: overdue rep slap

Yea no doubt barneys does some awesome weed but its a real lottery as far as their auto genetics go... seen some awesome grows and a load of hermies.

S.o.d.k is a great strain by the way but more citrusy than orange by my take.
Keep up the great work brother!
:pass:
thank you sir thats very kind of you to say :vibes:

I need to give barneys another shot...really i do...i have only grown out a single plant so far an Auto Blue Mammoth outdoors in very limited light....despite 8 hours of sun tapering down to less than 6 by harvest she grew to an exceptional size....she had a 54" long main stalk...pulled 100 grams from her.(fluffy due to limited light)

Back