I'm actually working on a sesh in Flint,MI this winter ;)
Oh man...
Better bring your thickest winter coats and plenty of bottled water...I'm in a state that's below Michigan, And it gets downright cold here... It gets worse up there lol

Yeah ill have to go medless or pay the cross country fee and have them pick up some stuff for me then ill fly out maybe..LOL I wished my body and wallet could handle the drive out there with a rental.I miss drives like that.But I totally plan on being there.medless of not. i wanna show for the first one at the very least.I can say,YUP i was there.

Yeah ill have to go medless or pay the cross country fee and have them pick up some stuff for me then ill fly out maybe..LOL I wished my body and wallet could handle the drive out there with a rental.I miss drives like that.But I totally plan on being there.medless of not. i wanna show for the first one at the very least.I can say,YUP i was there.
I’ve got you covered :bighug:

I haven't looked into it yet but I am hoping I can fly from a rec leagal state to another (Michigan to Oregon) with 2 oz and 20-30 gs rosin. I would like to enter some rosin and flower in a comp or 2

I haven't looked into it yet but I am hoping I can fly from a rec leagal state to another (Michigan to Oregon) with 2 oz and 20-30 gs rosin. I would like to enter some rosin and flower in a comp or 2
Might wanna watch that, right now I know the only state that looks past it is Cali.

We have carpool available for contestants. Obviously what you bring is your own and we dont take responsibility for that but the carpool option is specifically to cater to contestants and people wanting to attend from a distance. It's $130 for the carpool both ways, your camping for 3 nights, and the event. Thats not bad for a cross country trip. Each van will have uHaul trailers for camping equipment (you have to bring your own) and anything else you want to bring along *hint hint*
How close would the carpool be getting too east
Texas?

Back