Just picked up a few items for the road trip come may
20190111_164123.jpg
20190111_164118.jpg

My lady and I will tag team the 34 hour drive. Any locals from there on here?
I'm not local but I can answer any questions about the area you may have. There are tons of hotels and stores and restaurants within a 15-20 minute drive of camp. There is also a store at the camp that sells general things like drinks, food, and supplies.

I was way off that is for VIP and camping it is 325 with carpool. Yes @Black Hat Genetics I will positively take you up on that ride if you have a seat for me
I suck so bad at forums Im sorry. I totally do have 2 spots left in the VIP carpool as of right now. Let me know if you are interested with a private message if you could.

I have one of those too that I plan on bringin and filling
Sounds like its going to be a hit. I've paid my way and received my 1st email about carpool still, waiting on buddy to get his ticket he wont let me cover it for now n that's usually not a good sign. I may be solo when we meet in Det or Flint. Do you know are there still VIP sites available?

I suck so bad at forums Im sorry. I totally do have 2 spots left in the VIP carpool as of right now. Let me know if you are interested with a private message if you could.
Yes for sure we've spoken on IG and I've got my 1st email

Updates
www.autoflowercup.com was updated

Discounts
: I'll be doing 50% off Event and Camping (not VIP or Carpool) tickets on March 20th for Autoflower Day. You can use autoflowerday as a code at checkout. You can also use AFN25 at any time (it wont stack with the other one) as members of AFN to get 25% off any ticket including VIP and Carpool.

Carpool:
I also have 2 spots in the van coming from the East coast and 9 spots in a van coming from Dallas, TX and going up the western coast states to the event. These vans are super luxury touring vans (wifi, tv, xbox one or ps4) and will be stopping at all sorts of cool scenic places and stuff like that on the way to/from the event.

Competitors:
We still need competitors like crazy so if you are wanting to attend and compete hit me up.If its a matter of getting to the event or paying maybe we can work something out. I just want to get you master auto growers involved so its a real competition. Right now there are only 5 or 6 flower entries, 3 or 4 concentrates, and 3 or 4 edibles. Id love to see at least 10 entries in each for this first year. This event really is not about me winning anything or making a bunch of money. We need to show the world that autoflowers are a powerhouse and are only getting better and the only way to do that is to get them out of your jars and into these competitions.

Music:
I have some great musicians and dj that will be performing. We have a reggae/dub/hip hop artist named Wilderness 1 Love, a bluesy rock and roll band called Dusty Jones and the Devil's High Society, a funky jam band called Funqdaqit, and some straight up rastafari reggae from Ras Garbiel and the 4 Word Band. DJD will be spinning a little bit of everything all weekend and in between sets.

Judge Passes: I gave out all of the judge passes this year with the exception of 2 per competition. We will be selling these on Autoflower Day too. You can buy 1 per person and pick flower, concentrates, or edibles to judge. There are literally only 2 per event so first come first serve on them. They are $500 and include your camping and event ticket with VIP. They also include custom judge passes and lanyards and big bags of stuff from the sponsors.

A side note: I'm terrible at forums. I'm sure youve noticed Im not very active because I seriously suck at navigating them. Funny considering I grew up on them but regardless. You can always message me directly any questions and it should be more obvious to me that someone asked a question. The Alerts thing confuses me because stuff gets lost in it. If you have a question just message me or email me (remove this if not OK Hobbes) autoflowercup@gmail.com (this is definitely the fastest way to get a response)

Last edited:
Updates
www.autoflowercup.com was updated

Discounts
: I'll be doing 50% off Event and Camping (not VIP or Carpool) tickets on March 20th for Autoflower Day. You can use autoflowerday as a code at checkout. You can also use AFN25 at any time (it wont stack with the other one) as members of AFN to get 25% off any ticket including VIP and Carpool.

Carpool:
I also have 2 spots in the van coming from the East coast and 9 spots in a van coming from Dallas, TX and going up the western coast states to the event. These vans are super luxury touring vans (wifi, tv, xbox one or ps4) and will be stopping at all sorts of cool scenic places and stuff like that on the way to/from the event.

Competitors:
We still need competitors like crazy so if you are wanting to attend and compete hit me up.If its a matter of getting to the event or paying maybe we can work something out. I just want to get you master auto growers involved so its a real competition. Right now there are only 5 or 6 flower entries, 3 or 4 concentrates, and 3 or 4 edibles. Id love to see at least 10 entries in each for this first year. This event really is not about me winning anything or making a bunch of money. We need to show the world that autoflowers are a powerhouse and are only getting better and the only way to do that is to get them out of your jars and into these competitions.

Music:
I have some great musicians and dj that will be performing. We have a reggae/dub/hip hop artist named Wilderness 1 Love, a bluesy rock and roll band called Dusty Jones and the Devil's High Society, a funky jam band called Funqdaqit, and some straight up rastafari reggae from Ras Garbiel and the 4 Word Band. DJD will be spinning a little bit of everything all weekend and in between sets.

Judge Passes: I gave out all of the judge passes this year with the exception of 2 per competition. We will be selling these on Autoflower Day too. You can buy 1 per person and pick flower, concentrates, or edibles to judge. There are literally only 2 per event so first come first serve on them. They are $500 and include your camping and event ticket with VIP. They also include custom judge passes and lanyards and big bags of stuff from the sponsors.

A side note: I'm terrible at forums. I'm sure youve noticed Im not very active because I seriously suck at navigating them. Funny considering I grew up on them but regardless. You can always message me directly any questions and it should be more obvious to me that someone asked a question. The Alerts thing confuses me because stuff gets lost in it. If you have a question just message me or email me (remove this if not OK Hobbes) autoflowercup@gmail.com (this is definitely the fastest way to get a response)
What day are you rolling thru Michigan? We were thinking of leaving Tuesday.

Back