Im hella late but what do you mean another flight option?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Company I work for has plants in Texas Alabama Mexico Florida Europe we have 2 prop planes and a nice 8 passenger jet which pretty well run 7 days a week. If it works into the flight plan I can always catch a ride. This is my favorite work perk. Best part is the small private airport is 4 miles from my door 6 to the gate.

Company I work for has plants in Texas Alabama Mexico Florida Europe we have 2 prop planes and a nice 8 passenger jet which pretty well run 7 days a week. If it works into the flight plan I can always catch a ride. This is my favorite work perk. Best part is the small private airport is 4 miles from my door 6 to the gate.
O i see what your saying thats one hell of a job benefit lol

O i see what your saying thats one hell of a job benefit lol

Yes sir no complaints about this guys career a salary position for a world leader in plastic exstrusion lots of travel and some pretty cool tech events with plenty of time left for my family and hobbies

yeah actually you can ride with me if you want. I'll be leaving the east coast to pick a couple people up in MI in the VIP van.
Where abouts the pick up point, I'm doing the VIP ticket myself

yeah actually you can ride with me if you want. I'll be leaving the east coast to pick a couple people up in MI in the VIP van.
I was prepared to fly but if you got an open seat I'll claim it now and book my site as soon as I hear back from you. I am all about the experience and jumping in with you would be much better than a boring flight. Count me in.

$170 for the carpool n VIP right?

Back