The AutoDuck Project!

Man would it be hard to create this though. Just thinking about the different percentages of autos and plants with the leaf per generation confuses me. I don't even want to try to figure out how many generations it'd take to stabilize this lmao. I know bonobo is on f20 or something along those lines, but he also inbred two other strains into it after the initial cross. Once you get into the f10s, and f20s, you're going to completely lose the hybrid vigour, which will be a real issue you'll have to overcome. Do you have any of the original ducks foot seeds left over? Because if you do, you should create more of those to send out to people so they can attempt their own crosses.

Very interesting to say the least. You might want to talk to a few breeders about sending them some, they might be interested. I'd personally be interested but would have to run them late in July so the non-autos didn't get massive, or become a hassle. How many seeds did you end up yielding from the cross? I'd consider taking some in May or June, maybe 25-30 to run in a small patch and then cull out the non-autos, and non-webbed if there are any.

Not many seeds at all man. The Ducksfoot mom didn't like the revegging process and was seriously struggling to finish these seeds. Got about eighty good ones from the look of it, and it took all my buddy and I could do to get them finished. Kinda makes me suspect there was some auto in the Ducksfoot mom, which is why she hated the reveg, and, after all, Stitch insisted they were autos...though they weren't, but maybe there was something in there....

Man would it be hard to create this though. Just thinking about the different percentages of autos and plants with the leaf per generation confuses me. I don't even want to try to figure out how many generations it'd take to stabilize this lmao. I know bonobo is on f20 or something along those lines, but he also inbred two other strains into it after the initial cross. Once you get into the f10s, and f20s, you're going to completely lose the hybrid vigour, which will be a real issue you'll have to overcome. Do you have any of the original ducks foot seeds left over? Because if you do, you should create more of those to send out to people so they can attempt their own crosses.

Yup, got two original Ducksfoots left, but they're fems -- cause in all of them I've grown I've gotten not a single male! Let's see how this project turns out and if I gotta try making more seed from them, I will.

Howdy people,

Beans have been in the fridge for a solid twelve days so I'll get 'em out on the weekend and soak some. All of y'all cross your fingers and toes and let's hope the germ rates are acceptable! I'll put some pics up when I've soaked 'em.

Cheers.

Hey south syder
Cross my fingers hope the germ rate is good.
I am waiting on infos about the rate.
cu tobe

Howdy people,

Beans have been in the fridge for a solid twelve days so I'll get 'em out on the weekend and soak some. All of y'all cross your fingers and toes and let's hope the germ rates are acceptable! I'll put some pics up when I've soaked 'em.

Cheers.
What generation do you estimate you'll have them at by June/July? F2? F3 maybe? If so I might be able to take a few to make into f4s for you, just gotta make sure I don't accidentally cross in any sour crack XD

What generation do you estimate you'll have them at by June/July? F2? F3 maybe? If so I might be able to take a few to make into f4s for you, just gotta make sure I don't accidentally cross in any sour crack XD

Can't rightly say man as I'm not in a position to grow any out lately but with help from members here we should be able to get them to at least F2, and that batch should have some interesting stuff in it.

Hey south.

Finally caught up. Looks like your doing an awesome job thus far! Keep it up.

Don't know about anyone else but I'll pitch in and test some right up to October as that's when baby Dark Matter arrives and I'm under strict orders no more growing for a while when bambino arrives. Best of luck with this either way man!

Back