The AutoDuck Project!

Apologies people,

In the spirit of "the-dog-ate-my-homework," I offer my excuses: ruined my shoulder training, like at my age I can be seventeen again, like what kind of asshole figures he can defy age anyhow? Been laid up and miserable...and, I suppose, I deserve it.

Okay, I'm wetting beans on the weekend and may even be able to cook a couple (don't ask, don't jinx it, LoL). Project ain't dead y'all. Se you all's in three days for the dunking. Hey, how many beans are enough for a decent germ test? Remember, ain't too many to spare...

Cheers.

Hey bro
i think the minimum for germ test will be 10seeds but i use 30 for my own test of germ rate.
Let me know how your rate is. Good luck.
cu tobe

It's a wonderful day!....
Wife already let me have a patch of the garden for this. Germ away...an I feel ya on the age thing..I used to be bullet proof...not so much now.

Bloody Murphy's Law!

Howdy people,

I don't wanna talk about it! Okay? All that needs saying is I'm wetting beans in a couple of hours. And I can grow some out, with any luck. I"m wetting ten and here's hoping germ rates are acceptable. Cross your fingers y'all.

Cheers.

Bloody Murphy's Law!

Howdy people,

I don't wanna talk about it! Okay? All that needs saying is I'm wetting beans in a couple of hours. And I can grow some out, with any luck. I"m wetting ten and here's hoping germ rates are acceptable. Cross your fingers y'all.

Cheers.
Probably best to have given them time to set anyhow. ..waiting patiently for these results. .thanks for the update...had those "wtf" times as well..

Howdy,

Okay, ten have gone in the drink and in 24 hours gonna put 'em in cubes and cross my fingers and toes! Looks like I can grow a few out too, so the wait wasn't a total waste. Like I said, the seed mother Duck plant had to really struggle to finish these little buggers (and they really are small seeds!) so let's hope the effort was worth it. Throw some pics up when they're in cubes y'all.

Cheers.

Back