The AutoDuck Project!

So I didn't make it for the second pollination either, but I have seen her since. The pollination looks perfect. Calyxes are already swelling with little F1s. About three to four weeks from here I think. Gal looks like she's had enough though, leaves showing some dieback. Sure, she reveged, but didn't seem to enjoy it...and that makes me suspicious.

This gall of the three expressed gender earliest and seemed to wanna push buds before I switched them all to 12/12.Thought I was imagining it at the time, but now, looking back, maybe I wasn't: See..?
img_0733-jpg.463878

Anyhow, I'll try get pics soon (though he took no pictures of the Stone Dragon male, grr!).

Cheers.

Last edited:
No man, sadly, never had ducksfoot bud -- even though I grew two girls previously: they were supposed to auto and didn't, like these two haven't, and I was so disgusted I just ripped 'em out and planted something else. Still looking forward to a first taste.
i have some duckfoot power kush autos. first one just showed sex. nice uniform webbed leaves also not the kush leaves

There actually is an auto version of the Ducksfoot strain bred by some miserly tightwad somewhere on these forums but he won't release any to anyone; which is why I'm giving it a go. Many others tried and failed, I'm told, and I may be among them, but next run I'm hitting these ducks with Black Stone Dragon pollen and the process will really begin.
I have some duckfoot power kush autos. from the looks of the seed only a couple females left the rest will more then likely be male seeds

i have some duckfoot power kush autos. first one just showed sex. nice uniform webbed leaves also not the kush leaves

Power kush auto ducksfoot?? There is such a thing? You sure they're autos? Where'd you get 'em man?? Any more for the rest of us wherever you scored those things? Lotsa questions, I know, but why am I trying to recreate the auto ducksfoot if there's already one out there we can actually get? Come on brother, clue us in!

Hello south syder how have you been my friend

Been good Doc. Hope your endeavors are going well. I'm kinda out of the growing thing for a while, but I got that gal at my friend's with Dragon x Duck eggs about five days from chop. Gonna have seeds dry and ready to go in about a fortnight for those of you who wanna get involved. Just drop me a PM.

Cheers.

Okay,

I finally got Dragon x Duck F1 beans and it's been a real effort to finish them. The Duck mom just didn't like revegging and took her sweet-ass time finishing these F1s. They're the smallest beans I've ever seen! Seriously. They're nicely marbled but light in color. I'd have let them go longer if the Duck mom wasn't totally giving up the ghost. Reckon they're viable but I'ma dry 'em well and stick them in the fridge for a week or so.

Anyhow, I'm out of the growing game for a while and these were finished at a friend's place. He's happy to have his spare closet back for his own use and these F1s are gonna be stashed till I'm back in the game. I haven't got heaps of beans and I wanna keep most but I'm happy to send some to a few capable guys that can carry on the project -- so if anyone wants to help, drop me a PM, if not, this thread is gonna go dormant for quite a while.

Cheers.

Do I understand that it is possible to git an auto duck ? The joy!!! Wat a year!! Gonna be legal fer me to grow in my home garden ....please let it be so. ...

Do I understand that it is possible to git an auto duck ? The joy!!! Wat a year!! Gonna be legal fer me to grow in my home garden ....please let it be so. ...

Yes, an autoduck exists! But don't get too joyful yet my friend; you just can't get it... A member I like to call Mr Randy Monkey Man, and he surely must be because he seems to get a boner teasing us with his magnificent work! has bred these autoducks, but beg as one might, he just ain't sharing! In retrospect, I suppose I understand now. Think about it: if you'd spent bloody years devoted to your pet project, one many have failed at, and actually succeeded! perhaps you too wouldn't be keen on seeing the rippers and bullshit artists take it all to pieces and totally fuck it up! Yes, I think I understand now, and his evading the pleas and petitions is, I suppose, a polite way of saying -- lay off and piss off -- and he has every right to do that.

I suppose I'd always kinda known this, and it's maybe why I started to give breeding this rare-as-hen'steeth bastard a go; figured people would wanna jump in and help... I got this far, F1s, and that's for the moment all I can do. Ain't got much to go around so I need experienced people. If not, I'll shelve it till later. Obviously it can be done, Mr Randy Monkey Man has done it, and done it bloody well.

Cheers.

Hey southsyder
i like your project and in a few week i can help you. I will write you a pm later the day.

ps i build a new breeding box in the next week and got a place for the males.

cu tobe

Back