The AutoDuck Project!

Wow....VERY cool sounding. It'd be interesting if the menthol notes stay intense and carry over to an auto variety after crossing. Glad to hear it's a sati dom high; my favorite strains are sativas or sati doms, so this is promising!

Is anyone using Colloidal Silver to force fem autoflower to produce pollen. I want to cross California Snow (Fast Buds) x Sour Bubbly ( Mephisto)

hello sour

here the miserly tightwad himself .
keep on trying bro .
it takes many generations to complete .
or give me a safe addy i send you some real autoduck beans .
why invent the wheel twice ?

greetz bonobo

Last edited:
hello sour

here the miserly tightwad himself .
keep on trying bro .
it takes many generations to complete .
or give me a safe addy i send you some real autoduck beans .
why invent the wheel twice ?

greetz bonobo

Hello Mr Randy Monkey, LoL.

About the 'tightwad' thing, apologies, but you gotta admit, you've earned it.

Yeah, I figure it'll take lotsa work to get this this thing right, and I'll probably not be they guy to complete it; I've had to retire my little tent, which is why I have no active grow logs at the moment. I got new housemates and it ain't kosher cookin' beans now.

Still, the Duck thing is at a friend's and I've still got a corner there to use. I've got a great Stone Dragon male about to drop pollen and the revegged and in bloom Duck waiting for it. When beans are ready I'll pass them on to anyone with more talent than me to carry on with.

I must say, Mr Bonobo, I'm sure confused. Lotsa people been beggin' ya for some of your work, which I too will admit are some beautiful plants, and you just didn't budge!? Why offer them to me? I know about reinventing the wheel and all, but, thing with that is, if I got your beans, and considering how badly people want them, I'd still be tempted to spread some around, and that wouldn't be fair to you. Thank you kindly sir for the offer.

Still, if you were really a knight, spread them around -- heck, sell 'em if you have to. You see how badly people want them -- you could practically name your price! Besides, considering the demand, it's a matter of time before Dutch Passion, who already sell a photo duck strain, release an auto version. Again, thanks for the offer, but I'm probably the last guy you wanna give 'em to.

Cheers,

Sour Syder.

Ducks foot... That's a strain I haven't seen in a while.

Good luck on the project.

Too bad Wally duck isn't around to see the work.

Ducks foot... That's a strain I haven't seen in a while.

Good luck on the project.

Too bad Wally duck isn't around to see the work.

Indeed, I believe we've all him to thank for this rare little strain. I wonder if the photo version DP developed hails from his work...? It would have to, right?

Howdy,

The harvested Duck has cured nicely. Curiously, it has little odor but what little it has is slightly hashy. And the nugz are stronger now, trics totally decarboxylated, and still have that menthol topnote! Mad. Strong sati high, no paranoia. Wonder how the Dragon male will affect all this...? I'll try and get pics of him up soon.

Cheers.

Haven't been able to get to them but I've had my buddy pollinate the Duck with the Stone Dragon male today. He's kept the male going till it drops more yellow gold-dust and he'll hit the Duck gal again in a few days -- unless I get there first!

Back