The AutoDuck Project!

You got some beautiful ducks growing! Sorry, didn't see this thread so didn't know you were calling the dragon duck. I'll rename mine.

Keep up the good work!

:cheers:

64 Day Dragon Ducks -- 22 Days Flower!

Howdy,

The Dragon Ducks are in high gear and very well seeded. All but the recent female are pushing new pistils. About another five weeks I think. Boosting nutes since last week and they're still bloody hungry.

The recent female, heavily seeded, just putting her energy into finishing them, and considering the ludicrously tiny pot, she sure managed a decent size. Again, her beans are just for storing.
View attachment 654040View attachment 654041

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is very impressive and still in the lead to my mind. She's managing a strong new flush and is already pushing resin like a champion. She retains webbing to the very tips of her buds and I'm loving the ride.
View attachment 654044
View attachment 654046

Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is breathing down her sister's neck and, I'll tell ya, if she were pushing resin like the first she probably would be first. Great color and structure. A new rush of pistils all over her.
View attachment 654047
View attachment 654048

Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is hungrier than her sisters and pushing the most new buds. I've pumped nutes to 1.8 EC and she's still a little chloritic, ridiculous, just ridiculous. Everything's well enough with her for now.
View attachment 654053
View attachment 654054

The wait, people, hate the blasted wait...!

Later.

67 Day Dragon Ducks -- 25 Days Flower!

Howdy,

Gals are in various stages of flower with two thriving and two hungry. I'm now undecided which should carry the line for though Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is pushing resin and has a new flush, Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is really pushing buds and also started resin production. It's gonna be impossible to choose.

The recent gal, just ripening seeds. Her metabolism has slowed and she's yellow and hungry but will just have to make do.
6-11-16.JPG

67days.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], just fattening up and pushing resin though her new bloom has slowed, as has her metabolism. Lovely in every way and I'ma find it impossible to choose between her and her sister.
IMG_1215.JPG

IMG_1216.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] needed a crimping to keep her out of a hotspot under the LEDs. Blooming nicely and her metabolism is still racing. Gonna have a big finish this one. How I'ma choose??
IMG_1217.JPG

IMG_1218.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is the most lightly seeded pushing buds well but is a nute hog and a N pig. If 1.8EC hasn't kept her happy then it's not a characteristic I'm keen to propagate. Her color annoys me!
IMG_1219.JPG

IMG_1220.JPG

I'm getting impatient to finish this run and just grow some meds. Feel like an expectant dad pacing around. Sadly, they got another five weeks at least. Really resisting the urge to push 'em harder.

Cheers.

67 Day Dragon Ducks -- 25 Days Flower!

Howdy,

Gals are in various stages of flower with two thriving and two hungry. I'm now undecided which should carry the line for though Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is pushing resin and has a new flush, Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is really pushing buds and also started resin production. It's gonna be impossible to choose.

The recent gal, just ripening seeds. Her metabolism has slowed and she's yellow and hungry but will just have to make do.
View attachment 655031
View attachment 655032

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], just fattening up and pushing resin though her new bloom has slowed, as has her metabolism. Lovely in every way and I'ma find it impossible to choose between her and her sister.
View attachment 655033
View attachment 655034

Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] needed a crimping to keep her out of a hotspot under the LEDs. Blooming nicely and her metabolism is still racing. Gonna have a big finish this one. How I'ma choose??
View attachment 655035
View attachment 655036

Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is the most lightly seeded pushing buds well but is a nute hog and a N pig. If 1.8EC hasn't kept her happy then it's not a characteristic I'm keen to propagate. Her color annoys me!
View attachment 655037
View attachment 655038

I'm getting impatient to finish this run and just grow some meds. Feel like an expectant dad pacing around. Sadly, they got another five weeks at least. Really resisting the urge to push 'em harder.

Cheers.
Nice bro good job. Could you do a smoke report till your meds are ready?
cu tobe

70 Day Dragon Ducks -- 28 Days flower!

Howdy,

Perhaps I underestimated my Ducks. I said another five weeks before finish but they're powering along and it looks like another three to four may do it. Everything happening at once!

The recent gal just wants to finish, everything senescent and leaves singing under the lights; looking very fed up and tired...but ya never know what these underdogs might spawn for someone with patience enough to work 'em -- though that ain't me.
9-11-16.JPG

70day.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is still a star! Doing it all: pushing resin, finishing seeds, and still pushing pistils -- not heaps, but still going. I thought it would never happen, but I'm beginning to favor her sister, though this gal is a stunner too!
IMG_1223.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is pushing ahead in the beauty stakes and is now also pushing resin like a champ. She is definitely different to her sister, more a hybrid, so to speak, than indica dom like her sister, and in the end promises to finish fatter and at about the same time.
IMG_1225.JPG

IMG_1226.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] continues add bud, and to yellow, and she just ain't getting no more than 2.2EC so whatever she manages will be a bonus for me, the contest is between her two sisters.
IMG_1227.JPG

IMG_1228.JPG

I think I'm actually rounding the bend to home straight on this thing! All kinds of hashy notes are coming out now and their bouquet is ripening. The bloody wait...!!

Cheers.

Last edited:
70 Day Dragon Ducks -- 28 Days flower!

Howdy,

Perhaps I underestimated my Ducks. I said another five weeks before finish but they're powering along and it looks like another three to four may do it. Everything happening at once!

The recent gal just wants to finish, everything senescent and leaves singing under the lights; looking very fed up and tired...but ya never know what these underdogs might spawn for someone with patience enough to work 'em -- though that ain't me.
View attachment 656558
View attachment 656559

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is still a star! Doing it all: pushing resin, finishing seeds, and still pushing pistils -- not heaps, but still going. I thought it would never happen, but I'm beginning to favor her sister, though this gal is a stunner too!
View attachment 656560
View attachment 656561

Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is pushing ahead in the beauty stakes and is now also pushing resin like a champ. She is definitely different to her sister, more a hybrid, so to speak, than indica dom like her sister, and in the end promises to finish fatter and at about the same time.
View attachment 656562
View attachment 656563

Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] continues add bud, and to yellow, and she just ain't getting no more than 2.2EC so whatever she manages will be a bonus for me, the contest is between her two sisters.
View attachment 656564
View attachment 656565

I think I'm actually rounding the bend to home straight on this thing! All kinds of hashy notes are coming out now and their bouquet is ripening. The bloody wait...!!

Cheers.

good job, nice ducks.
cu tobe

73 Day Dragon Ducks -- 31 Days Flower!

Howdy,

These things are racing ahead of me, that's for sure. Seems I keep underestimating them. A month in flower and they're definitely showing signs of finishing. The recent female is just ripening seeds and counting the days; the third female is just showing autumn colors everywhere; and even gals 1&2, despite keeping nutes up to them, are also beginning to color up. I'll keep nutes going another week or so then start 'em on water to the finish. Talk about bloody fast!

The recent female, just limping to the finish.
12-11-16.JPG

73days.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is showing some yellowing at the hot-spot, I think, but I'm keeping nutes going hard and hoping to slow it down a little. Frosting like a champion!
IMG_1231.JPG

IMG_1232.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is now my solid choice for next gen momma. Still pushing pistils and resin and also showing some random yellowing. A lovely plant this one!
IMG_1233.JPG

IMG_1234.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is yellowing off and still, somehow, fattening buds and showing color. I'll keep feeding her and see...
IMG_1235.JPG

IMG_1236.JPG

Dragon Ducks seem further along than I would've imagined, and for the sake of ripening those precious seeds, I gotta keep nutes up to them and try and stretch flowering as long as I can.

Cheers.

73 Day Dragon Ducks -- 31 Days Flower!

Howdy,

These things are racing ahead of me, that's for sure. Seems I keep underestimating them. A month in flower and they're definitely showing signs of finishing. The recent female is just ripening seeds and counting the days; the third female is just showing autumn colors everywhere; and even gals 1&2, despite keeping nutes up to them, are also beginning to color up. I'll keep nutes going another week or so then start 'em on water to the finish. Talk about bloody fast!

The recent female, just limping to the finish.
View attachment 657633
View attachment 657634

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is showing some yellowing at the hot-spot, I think, but I'm keeping nutes going hard and hoping to slow it down a little. Frosting like a champion!
View attachment 657635
View attachment 657636

Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is now my solid choice for next gen momma. Still pushing pistils and resin and also showing some random yellowing. A lovely plant this one!
View attachment 657637
View attachment 657638

Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is yellowing off and still, somehow, fattening buds and showing color. I'll keep feeding her and see...View attachment 657639
View attachment 657642

Dragon Ducks seem further along than I would've imagined, and for the sake of ripening those precious seeds, I gotta keep nutes up to them and try and stretch flowering as long as I can.

Cheers.

whats the feeding schedule looking like? im curious as to why the top leaves look burnt towards the ends but the bottoms are still showing signs of deficiency, are you pushing N too hard and locking it out?

whats the feeding schedule looking like? im curious as to why the top leaves look burnt towards the ends but the bottoms are still showing signs of deficiency, are you pushing N too hard and locking it out?

Howdy,

The burnt leaves at the top are from hot-spots under the lights. I only got a tiny space and can't avoid some burning after they get a certain size. As for nutes, they're at 2.2EC pH 6.1 and could take more if I was game to give it.

Cheers.

Back