The AutoDuck Project!

Cheers tobe, I reckon they'll be right...

Fourth day since I pitched them crappy microwaves and no new damage apparent on the Ducks. The affected areas are slowly surrendering but I have new leaves sprouting from the green centers! This means the problem has been arrested. I'm hoping for enough vigor left in these gals to properly finish their seeds, if not some kind of recovery.:cooldance::pop::yoinks:

Still pissed about this bullshit setback!:deadhorse::wall:
Hi South
Good you handle it all, go on with you project, i like it bro.
cu tobe

Thanx tobe! I appreciate the support through this whole thing man; you've been with me since the beginning.:pass::pighug:
Hi south
The breeding section is my most like section at afn and a thread like yours is good for other breeders.
I think about to write a thread with my breeding techniques and tag the other small breeder to share there techniques.

cu tobe

Hi south
The breeding section is my most like section at afn and a thread like yours is good for other breeders.
I think about to writIe a thread with my breeding techniques and tag the other small breeder to share there techniques.

cu tobe

You should do it! I fully support that idea! :woody::cooldance::frog:

If it wasn't for annoying busybodies like you gentlemen, who make me feel rather canna pathetic, where would I be.....

tipping hat.gif

PS: I believe I've seen the same whiteout conditions you've encountered on the same planet where there's dihydrogen monoxide..... I can shoot you some pics by pm or drop 'em here.... They've already been posted in a thread somewhere but I can't remember where.... Lemme know...... And Good to see you got the snorkel purged and above water again, them ducks......... Waddle On!

2015-11-26 15.16.26.jpg

camerazoom-20151130154738892-picsay-jpg.634601

What I saw was bleaching where the 2 lights overlap in the center. There was 6 Hubbabubbasmelloscope in that tent, and eventually I ran out of height, so there wasn't much else to do than stick it out......btw, they were vegged in veg mode, first 3 weeks or so if I remember correctly, so don't think there was any cumulative damage, once in bloom mode, it didn't take long before the damage became visible.

A little more here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...oo-much-in-late-veg-phase.54996/#post-1195725

Last edited:
I see it. Yeah, don't that look familiar? Right where they overlap, very familiar. Did that nuking degrade or make the smoke stronger?

I see it. Yeah, don't that look familiar? Right where they overlap, very familiar. Did that nuking degrade or make the smoke stronger?

I don't think it made stronger....lol.......I'm not much for rating my own smoke, but I thought it was decent, and that was what others said too, nice and the smell was good, mind you, the Dutch being....well, Dutch......nobody said it was great or strong....

I do think it made a dent in the final yield though, so those lights are now retired to vegging duty where they do just great, and one is with a mate who has done good with it in a photo run with no bleaching when observing a safe distance to the canopy......mind, my 2 lights is the first version with 3 w diodes, and even then beware......here's a couple of pics from 2 days ago of what he's up to.........harvest is about a week away........photo AK47 https://www.wietzaadjes.nl/ak47-huismerk/

ak47.jpg

ak471.jpg

Back