The AutoDuck Project!

Howdy,

This run has been rough and I ain't gonna pretend it wasn't -- but it's finally done! Took a sucker bud off Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and stuck it over the tent and LEDs and a day later I got a palm full of ripe and beautifully marbled F3 beans!

Super close up as I can get with my shitty camera.
IMG_1258 - Copy.JPG

Yup, think I'll end my poor Ducks' ordeal now, they've done enough. I'll post final and harvest pics in a few days when I get a minute.

Cheers for the support.

Last edited:
You certainly have put those things to good use, sir -- and that deserves a good ol' fraternal paddling!!
:slap::slap::slap:

How gracious of you..... The agony and pain kindly measured and meted out has been duly forwarded to the culprit of this photonic endeavor.....he's thrilled to bits to be spanked by a ducks father...!

Just one thought, could it be that the ducks are light fuzzy, I've used those panels in plenty grows, and only the HBSS got miffed about it......

Congrats with the litter..... You deserve a brand new Beanie.... Wot with winter coming up..... Well done :thumbsup:

So when and what's the next step?

Howdy,

This run has been rough and I ain't gonna pretend it wasn't -- but it's finally done! Took a sucker bud off Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and stuck it over the tent and LEDs and a day later I got a palm full of ripe and beautifully marbled F3 beans!

View attachment 665961

Yup, think I'll end my poor Ducks' ordeal now, they've done enough. I'll post final and harvest pics in a few days when I get a minute.

Cheers for the support.
Hey my friend
nice beans you got i wish you 100% germ rate.
cu tobe

Howdy,

View attachment 665961

Cheers for the support.
I read your entire thread. Wow what a journey! I wish I could have started from day one. Much respect to you South. And a great choice on the stone dragon. I'm here for the rest of the ride. Nice work so far. :clapper::clapper:

I read your entire thread. Wow what a journey! I wish I could have started from day one. Much respect to you South. And a great choice on the stone dragon. I'm here for the rest of the ride. Nice work so far. :clapper::clapper:

Yeah, it's been epic! I love Dragons; it was the natural choice for me to use for auto. Welcome aboard Starbreaker. :pass:

Yeah, it's been epic! I love Dragons; it was the natural choice for me to use for auto. Welcome aboard Starbreaker. :pass:
I love the Dragons too! I'll be breeding mumbling dragon with something soon. I haven't decided which one I want to use yet. I definitely want to grow some ducks one day. I love the way they look. So unique! :slap:

94 Day Dragons -- 52 Days Flower -- Harvest!!

Howdy,

Their struggle is over, at 52 days flower, and they were valiant gals all! Each is laden with beautiful F3s and the next grow will be looking for the auto trait in the now totally webbed population. Just hope they've retained that brutal hit!

The questionable one.
3-12-16.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. Still a perfect candidate for mom of the next round, certainly the most resinous.
94days.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. My sure pic for mom of the next generation; her smell is something you gotta smell to believe and she's not exactly backward on resin production either.
IMG_1263.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]. Bloody thing just shrugged everything off, stayed hungry, and still somehow just finished the job. Also a lovely aroma, similar to Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], though piney instead of citrus.
IMG_1264.JPG

All plants retained webbing to the very tips, show great resin production and finished around the same size -- a great trait considering the very small pots. Can't wait to taste them. See you all for some kinda smoke report.

Cheers.

Howdy,

Their struggle is over, at 52 days flower, and they were valiant gals all! Each is laden with beautiful F3s and the next grow will be looking for the auto trait in the now totally webbed population. Just hope they've retained that brutal hit!

The questionable one.
View attachment 666956

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. Still a perfect candidate for mom of the next round, certainly the most resinous.
View attachment 666957

Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. My sure pic for mom of the next generation; her smell is something you gotta smell to believe and she's not exactly backward on resin production either.
View attachment 666958

Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]. Bloody thing just shrugged everything off, stayed hungry, and still somehow just finished the job. Also a lovely aroma, similar to Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], though piney instead of citrus.
View attachment 666959

All plants retained webbing to the very tips, show great resin production and finished around the same size -- a great trait considering the very small pots. Can't wait to taste them. See you all for some kinda smoke report.

Cheers.
Hi South
Cant wait for the smoke report bro.
cu tobe

Howdy,

The questionable one.
View attachment 666956

View attachment 666957

View attachment 666958

View attachment 666959

Cheers.
you didnt get any autos in the F2?

Back