The AutoDuck Project!

35 Day Dragon Ducks!

Howdy,

Y'know, even with luck on my side, this caper is really taking all my meager resources; all my growing time and space. Friends are floating me meds - for crying out loud! No pain no gain, huh?

I got two ducks and third yet to show, and a gander and possible second. It'll be three gals and two boys in the end, I think. They're bloody nute hogs, for sure. The potential second male seems the hungriest. Re-potted the gals and in a few days I'll switch photoperiod.

Male [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. I'ma favor this guy's dust I think. I like his leaves the best.
5-10-16.JPG

35days.JPG

Male(?) [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Hungry sucker, but nice structure.
IMG_1138.JPG

IMG_1139.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. Lovely structure on all three gals.
IMG_1140.JPG

IMG_1141.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].
IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1143.JPG

Gal(?) [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG].
IMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1145.JPG

I'm pushing on to F3 and nail the webbed trait; if my luck holds out I'll get some webbed autos in that run. Might have to do a Stone Dragon run in between though -- I fecking hate owing people, even friends, and I ain't a cheap date. Might pop in and see what the lads at the Portal got on offer nowadays....

later.

Last edited:
39 Day Dragon Ducks - Switched To 12/12!

Howdy,

I'll call this day 1 of flower as all will have shortened photoperiod tonight. The males are totally different to each other, and the second has improved with EC at 1.8! Bloody nute pig that one. I'm leaning toward Male [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] because it's leaves are more like Momma Duck's, but I totally love the structure of his brother though not the leaves (not webbed enough for me). Dunno which just yet.

The girls are all absolutely identical and a little hungry so I boosted them tonight also. Whichever male I choose will pollinate the lot.

Male [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].
9-10-16_1212.JPG

39days.JPG

Male [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].
IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].
IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG].
IMG_1155.JPG

IMG_1156.JPG

Alright, time to boost nutes and get ready for the ride. I usually tip the males in ten or so days to slow them down and let the girls catch up. As usual I want this run over with ASAP but I'll roll with the punches and see if my luck keeps up. Hope they've retained the potency the F1s had 'cause I'ma be overdue for some good smoke by the end this one.

Cheers.

39 Day Dragon Ducks - Switched To 12/12!

Howdy,

I'll call this day 1 of flower as all will have shortened photoperiod tonight. The males are totally different to each other, and the second has improved with EC at 1.8! Bloody nute pig that one. I'm leaning toward Male [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] because it's leaves are more like Momma Duck's, but I totally love the structure of his brother though not the leaves (not webbed enough for me). Dunno which just yet.

The girls are all absolutely identical and a little hungry so I boosted them tonight also. Whichever male I choose will pollinate the lot.

Male [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].
View attachment 643394
View attachment 643395

Male [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].
View attachment 643397
View attachment 643398

Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].
View attachment 643399
View attachment 643400

View attachment 643401
View attachment 643402

View attachment 643405
View attachment 643406

Alright, time to boost nutes and get ready for the ride. I usually tip the males in ten or so days to slow them down and let the girls catch up. As usual I want this run over with ASAP but I'll roll with the punches and see if my luck keeps up. Hope they've retained the potency the F1s had 'cause I'ma be overdue for some good smoke by the end this one.

Cheers.
Hey South great you got a webbed male and girl, i feel your happiness bro.
happy growing and breeding
cu tobe

Okay,

Well whaddaya know? Male [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has had a gender crisis, got female pistils shooting out of male pods!? and not just one or two but consistently. I think it was gonna be a girl before nute deficiency set in and stressed it male; now it's green again the girl mojo wants to come out of it again. I don't trust it. Looks like the choice of which one was made for me. Male [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] it is...and I preferred him anyhow. I'll get the clippers and do the deed in a day or so, just to see how long this hermie thing goes.

Cheers.

43 Day Dragon Ducks -- 5 Days Flower!

Howdy,

Got interesting things going on. Male [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is beautiful and strong and nicely webbed, a really lovely plant. What was male [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] showed strange hermie organs on three nodes and now looks like a solid girl; dunno whether to clip the offending early male pods and let it go, or just cut it and not take the chance...

The other three girls are gorgeous and identical and still ten days from good budset. I'm wondering how big they're likely to get and whether I have to manhandle them. I'd prefer to fit them in in their natural shape.

Male!
9-10-16_1212.JPG

39days.JPG

The...er, um, boy/girl...
IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

Girl [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].
IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

IMG_1155.JPG

IMG_1156.JPG

Really don't know what to expect with these gals. Hope they stay shortish and bushy and finish fast. I chose my F1-mom1 line to get these and that cross was a Dragon type pheno with quick finish to a lovely bushy blond male. I have beans from two other lines stored for future use if needed. My F1-mom3 line is from the same blond bushy male to a late finishing sati-dom mom that gave big buds and a sledgehammer hit. Of course, it's all documented above...

Cheers.

43 Day Dragon Ducks -- 5 Days Flower!

Howdy,

Got interesting things going on. Male [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is beautiful and strong and nicely webbed, a really lovely plant. What was male [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] showed strange hermie organs on three nodes and now looks like a solid girl; dunno whether to clip the offending early male pods and let it go, or just cut it and not take the chance...

The other three girls are gorgeous and identical and still ten days from good budset. I'm wondering how big they're likely to get and whether I have to manhandle them. I'd prefer to fit them in in their natural shape.

Male!
View attachment 645460
View attachment 645461

The...er, um, boy/girl...
View attachment 645462
View attachment 645463

Girl [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].
View attachment 645464
View attachment 645465

View attachment 645466
View attachment 645467

View attachment 645468

View attachment 645469

Really don't know what to expect with these gals. Hope they stay shortish and bushy and finish fast. I chose my F1-mom1 line to get these and that cross was a Dragon type pheno with quick finish to a lovely bushy blond male. I have beans from two other lines stored for future use if needed. My F1-mom3 line is from the same blond bushy male to a late finishing sati-dom mom that gave big buds and a sledgehammer hit. Of course, it's all documented above...

Cheers.
Nice bro they all looking real good, keep on the good work.
cu tobe

Back