The AutoDuck Project!

Gets better with time!

Just lit some Momma Duck and, I'll tell ya, she's still got that menthol thing going on. And she's gotten better with time; was an odd and green paleo type of weed that seemed as if it would never finish but cured nicely. A fresh and piney and menthol thing that has gotten better as the smoke has gotten sweeter. Very sati-dom and racy and I've really grown to like it. Got nice high and keeps a smile on yer dial. The F1s sure were a perfect blend of this and the Dragon couchlock thing. Can't imagine what the beautiful webbed little F2s got in store for me.

Cheers.

26 Day Dragon Ducks!

Howdy,

My Ducklings are now rocketing along and don't look to be in any mind to revert to normal fans; looking real paleo-duck like their momma, and all are branching laterally like little green candelabras, perfect form. Still no gender expression and the suspense is giving me the shits!

Dragon Ducks:
26days.JPG
27-9-16.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG
IMG_1117.JPG
IMG_1118.JPG
IMG_1119.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG
IMG_1123.JPG
IMG_1124.JPG

As you can see they're almost adults, and in another week I may know what I got. I don't care so much right now about the auto trait as to lock down the webbed trait so if they take their time sexing beyond a week, I'll switch to 12/12 photoperiod and get on with it.

Cheers.

Last edited:
30 Day Dragon Ducks!

Howdy,

Got me some hardy Ducks here! They're days from showing gender, I can just feel it. An interesting phenotypic variety among my little Ducklings. They're all nute hogs but one, the largest, is seriously hungry, and showing Ca/mg def I'll try and get on top of before I switch photoperiod.

Ducks:

1-10-16.JPG

30days.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG
IMG_1133.JPG

IMG_1134.JPG
IMG_1135.JPG

These better decide gender in the next week or I'll switch the lot to 12/12 and push on to a finish -- hoping like crazy I got a webbed boy and girl!!

Cheers.

Last edited:
30 Day Dragon Ducks!

Howdy,

Got me some hardy Ducks here! They're days from showing gender, I can just feel it. An interesting phenotypic variety among my little Ducklings. They're all nute hogs but one, the largest, is seriously hungry, and showing Ca/mg def I'll try and get on top of before I switch photoperiod.

Ducks:

View attachment 639635
View attachment 639636
View attachment 639637
View attachment 639638
View attachment 639639
View attachment 639642
View attachment 639643 View attachment 639644
View attachment 639646 View attachment 639647

These better decide gender in the next week or I'll switch the lot to 12/12 and push on to a finish -- hoping like crazy I got a webbed boy and girl!!

Cheers.
Hey South
Your ducks looking real good cross my fingers for a potent male.
happy breeding
cu tobe

Yep, dont worry about the auto gene just yet. Find your mom and dad webbed first. The auto gene will eventually come down the line. Auto likes to breed like a cancer and will eventually show!!

Yep, dont worry about the auto gene just yet. Find your mom and dad webbed first. The auto gene will eventually come down the line. Auto likes to breed like a cancer and will eventually show!!

Absolutely man, that's what I'm hoping for. Any way I work it, nailing the webbed trait is what I most need to isolate, and I'm hoping like crazy I got one of each. I think I saw male structures forming on one this morning. The bloody wait is killing me here!
:cuss::cuss::wall::pop::pop:

Back