The AutoDuck Project!

Organised me a lil batch of Ducksfoot x Pakistan Chitral Kush....... letz see if i can isolate the Ducks Phenos gonna be a lil fun side project over here.
Good luck medic, it's a fun project for sure, if ya got the space...

hi soursyder
in the f3 they will show up some the webbed leaves .
in the first few set of leaves will be some ducked leaves .
and the rest is normal again .
so you have to build up the ammount of webbed leaves factor

bonobo

Last edited:
hi soursyder
in the f3 they will show up some the webbed leaves .
in the first few set of leaves will be some ducked leaves .
and the rest is normal again .
so you have to build up the ammount of webbed leaves factor

bonobo

Hey monkey man!

In F3 huh? Well it seems you should know the process, considering you've lived it with your duck varieties. Still, punnet squares aside, I always hope to get lucky sooner. Of course, my facility being the size of a shoebox -- I reckon I'ma need all kindsa luck on this project. Thanks for the advice monkey man! Keep smiling.

Cheers.

120 Day Dragon Duck!

My F1 gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is finally ready, and I sure had my buddy let her go long as she'd stand it. 120 days is a good effort and she's sure a fat gal! Impressive plant but took waaay too long so even though I'm impressed I don't think I'll use her beans for further breeding. If she's like her sisters, she'll have a punch like Tyson!

F1 Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
30-7-16.JPG
120days.JPG
IMG_1067.JPG
IMG_1068.JPG

Almost have my selection of beans conditioned and will likely get the F2 generation going in the next month or so. This project sure is a lot of work y'all!

Cheers.

Howdy,

Gonna pop my beans in the fridge for a week to finish the conditioning process and then I'ma soak 'em and get on to the F2 grow. One thing I gotta reiterate about the F1 run is all three gals are hard hitters! The potency of this bunch is awesome, and remember, I got stupid high tolerance! In fact, gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is the strongest bud I've smoked in a decade. Hope this potency carries through to the final product...if it ever gets to the final product; yup, I can now see the marathon distance this sort of project requires, and I get why so many have failed at it. Still, I don't quit easy. For now, I'm just enjoying the punch these things got!

Cheers.

Howdy,

Gonna pop my beans in the fridge for a week to finish the conditioning process and then I'ma soak 'em and get on to the F2 grow. One thing I gotta reiterate about the F1 run is all three gals are hard hitters! The potency of this bunch is awesome, and remember, I got stupid high tolerance! In fact, gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is the strongest bud I've smoked in a decade. Hope this potency carries through to the final product...if it ever gets to the final product; yup, I can now see the marathon distance this sort of project requires, and I get why so many have failed at it. Still, I don't quit easy. For now, I'm just enjoying the punch these things got!

Cheers.
Hi South
My experience is that the f1 is mostly the best because it carries all from the parents. In the f2 the gens split. But i think you know the Mendel rules.
cu tobe

Hi South
My experience is that the f1 is mostly the best because it carries all from the parents. In the f2 the gens split. But i think you know the Mendel rules.
cu tobe

Yessir, I do know them rules, and I'm excited to see what I got in this bunch. This project is bigger'n I got facilities for so I'm relying on a whole lotta luck too. Still, any project starts with stuff this strong is on the right track to begin with, right?

Okay,

Gonna soak my F2 beans tonight. I'll try for 10/10 again and hope to get them 'cause I don't have facilities for any more'n that. Using conditioned beans from my Gal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], the quickest and most Indy-dom. Again, I'm not after yield but only to push on to F3 gen, so gonna be an early pollination again, with any luck. Put pics up soon as there's something to see.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Howdy,

Got twelve incubating and I'm hoping for a good strike rate. I reckon ten or more should be enough. Pics soon as there's something to see.

Cheers.

F2 Dragon Ducks, 1 day old!!

Howdy,

Here we go with the F2 run! Planted twelve and so far got eleven up and dosing with light bioponic nutes from the get-go. Also want this run over with ASAP. Very curious to see what these little beauties have in store for me, and this project; hope to get lucky -- guy can use all the luck in the world, right?!

Group shot, F2s
2-9-16.JPG

Ya know, I don't reckon I bargained for this much work, but who really does? Starting to really appreciate why Monkey Man keeps his work so close to the chest and so exclusive -- this shit demands you really commit!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back