The AutoDuck Project!

90 Day Dragon Ducks -- Harvested!

Howdy,

Been a long one but gals 1 & 2 are finally finished...beyond finished --life got on top of me, okay?! These gals are overripe, but I know the seeds will be perfect. I like gal #1 for the next generation of F2s because she's very indica/dragon dominant and very early. Frosty and sticky. Gal #2 is also well ripe but nothing about her moves me; she's just very average. I'll harvest her beans and store them because ya never know, y'know?

Gal #
IMG_1062.JPG
IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1063.JPG

Ga; #2
IMG_1064.JPG
30-6-16.JPG
IMG_1063.JPG

See you for the smoke report and seed pics.

Cheers.

26 Day Ducks!

Howdy,

The ducklings are shooting up and, like the last pair I grew, are Ca/Mg hogs! I tried to anticipate this but it still bit me. A few weeks and I'll have it sorted. EC at 1.8 and pH at 6.1. I'll have to surrender them to a buddy soon because I'm running out of room -- but I'll be steering this one so it should be all good. No gender expression yet, and I'm in total suspense to see something soon for the last pair showed late, and they didn't auto; maybe I'm totally wrong about this and it borders superstition but I figure the sooner they show the better the odds at autos...but then, maybe not.

Dudk #1
View attachment 459960 View attachment 459961 View attachment 459962

Duck #2
View attachment 459963 View attachment 459966 View attachment 459968

Duck #3
View attachment 459970 View attachment 459972 View attachment 459974

As I've said earlier, this Stitch Ducksfoot, auto or not, is serious ducksfoot! I just love those webbed-leaved little beauties. The last pair I ran only went till late in veg, and I cut 'em; I was so disgusted and disappointed they weren't autos. I had no idea how rare a thing that is. You know what they say: "If ya want something done, etc..." Never win if ya don't try, right?

Cheers.

How this breed got its name slaps you in the face. I like the leaf structure! Good luck making her a full auto...

How this breed got its name slaps you in the face. I like the leaf structure! Good luck making her a full auto...

Thanks. I like a challenge, circumstances allowing, and hope to get lucky.

Gal #3 is at a friend's to finish. Very sativa dominant and still fattening up; somehow that too excites me more than the midland hybrid which is gal #2.

Cheers.

Howdy,

Gals 1&2 are dried and I'll try and get some pics up before I smoke them all. It was a very modest yield from each due to the early seeding, and the seeds from both are nice and ripe and dark little beauties. Gal [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is still going at a friend's and filling out nicely I'm told.

Now, the most astonishing thing about the dried gals 1&2 is the potency! I have a really high tolerance, to the point where it gets to be a serious pain-in-the-ass. It's hard to sit me on my butt, and I really like a good couch-lock. So I rolled these up not knowing what to expect -- and I got ambushed! The only way to describe the hit these gals got. This cross sure packs a punch and I hope it carries forward to future Dragon Ducks. Seriously, this is the strongest bud I've tasted in a very long time!

Indeed, I believe we've all him to thank for this rare little strain. I wonder if the photo version DP developed hails from his work...? It would have to, right?
First of all been caching up on this Thread South. Glad someone working with this lil Sativa Gem. towards Autos....... Second DP developed nothing..... their Ducksfoot Fems were made out of Usc Ducksfoot Inbred Line. Another Interessting thing is that my Mate from Usc made a Ducksfoot x Pakistan Chitral Kush cross. If you like some Beans from this one to play with ....Pm Buddy. To say the Original Ducksfoot Ibl is indeed Sativa Dominant in its Traits. 10-12 Weeks Flowertime Sweet Peppery Spicey Smell n Taste. I can also ask him if he drops another Seedbatch of the Ducksfoot Ibl in the next Time. Like im always saying better drop a 200 Seeds to Select from than deal with a Small Batch where you could miss the Gem Phenotypes(and in most Strains there a lot....) so on to reading the rest of this Adventure. Curious how far You came till now.

Edit ooops my fault they did cross the Frisian Dew with the Ducks thought they brought out a Ducks fem. sry Dp my Fault.

Last edited:
First of all been caching up on this Thread South. Glad someone working with this lil Sativa Gem. towards Autos....... Second DP developed nothing..... their Ducksfoot Fems were made out of Usc Ducksfoot Inbred Line. Another Interessting thing is that my Mate from Usc made a Ducksfoot x Pakistan Chitral Kush cross. If you like some Beans from this one to play with ....Pm Buddy. To say the Original Ducksfoot Ibl is indeed Sativa Dominant in its Traits. 10-12 Weeks Flowertime Sweet Peppery Spicey Smell n Taste. I can also ask him if he drops another Seedbatch of the Ducksfoot Ibl in the next Time. Like im always saying better drop a 200 Seeds to Select from than deal with a Small Batch where you could miss the Gem Phenotypes(and in most Strains there a lot....) so on to reading the rest of this Adventure. Curious how far You came till now.

Edit ooops my fault they did cross the Frisian Dew with the Ducks thought they brought out a Ducks fem. sry Dp my Fault.

Thanks for those offers man. If I actually had something that approximated a grow facility instead of a shoebox I'd take some of those offers but as it is they'd just be wasted on me. And, yeah, don't I wish I could drop 200 beans at a time! This project is gonna be as much luck as perseverance.

Another Question am i right that You selected the Auto Males in the F1 Generation?

Yeah, Stitch Ducksfoot (all those I've grown identical to each other and heavy Ducksfoot) crossed to a male Stone Dragon auto. The ones I've just cut F1s of that cross and they've got the F2s in their calyxes right now. Keen to get them conditioned and sprouted!

Cheers man.

Organised me a lil batch of Ducksfoot x Pakistan Chitral Kush....... letz see if i can isolate the Ducks Phenos gonna be a lil fun side project over here.

nice vegetables bro
where are the webbed ones?
Them vegetables got a heavy kick to 'em monkey man! And they got F2 beans drying now. Hoping for webbed ones in this bunch, though I ain't got space to sprout 50 at a time. Hoping to get lucky though and to wipe the smirk off your face! Ya just never know, right?!

Back