Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Kyote's weekly update
@Waira

And then there were two remaining....

Snow G photo
8-19snowG.jpg

Muchacha auto
8-19Muchacha.jpg

8-19muchachaN.jpg

Happy grows all! :d5:

Muchacha is looking awesome!:headbang:

Thanks Arty.. she is a sweetheart for sure. Oh.. don't know if you have grown out the Candy Dawg before? That is a great smoke for sure :thumbsup:

Your patch got me thinking about a house we moved into when I was 13. The back yard was overgrown with blackberries, and my job was to clear it. I probably still have scars from clearing those vines :rofl:

Hope the weather cooperates for you brother :thumbsup::d5:

Thanks Arty.. she is a sweetheart for sure. Oh.. don't know if you have grown out the Candy Dawg before? That is a great smoke for sure :thumbsup:

Your patch got me thinking about a house we moved into when I was 13. The back yard was overgrown with blackberries, and my job was to clear it. I probably still have scars from clearing those vines :rofl:

Hope the weather cooperates for you brother :thumbsup::d5:
I haven't grown Candy Dawg before but I'm looking forward to trying her!
Yup Black berries can be viscous, I got a thorn stuck right in the top of my head, it was a real pain to get out.
The weather has been great of late with more rain on Monday and then clear for a week!:woohoo1:

I haven't grown Candy Dawg before but I'm looking forward to trying her!
Yup Black berries can be viscous, I got a thorn stuck right in the top of my head, it was a real pain to get out.
The weather has been great of late with more rain on Monday and then clear for a week!:woohoo1:

Ahh,, i grew a CD last year.. got a couple off her.. Wian grew one out in DWC and got a lb off it :rofl:

What would really be at home in your patch is Blackberry Gum from SStockers :smoking: Maybe next year :eyebrows:

Ahh,, i grew a CD last year.. got a couple off her.. Wian grew one out in DWC and got a lb off it :rofl:

What would really be at home in your patch is Blackberry Gum from SStockers :smoking: Maybe next year :eyebrows:
I’ve grown candy dawg, definitely at the top of the grow again list… same with blackberry gum. Any Seedstockers!

Blackberry Gum is on the list outdoor or indoor!
I have only grown their Fruit Cake auto, which was their version of "Fruity Pebbles". I believe it has been discontinued but some seeds are still for sale.
1661033854463.png

Fruit Cake harvest day.
Seedstockers posted it on their social media.:smoking:

Last edited:
Aug 21 outdoor photo battle plants update
@Waira update on the outdoor photo comp plants
Sweet Seeds Chem Beyond Diesel CBD is looking dope AF. I had a lot of rain pretty much every day for the last 8 days and all of the girls are looking a bit light in color so a heavy feeding is on the to do list this week as soon as the rain stops.... I have been trying to sneak down into the garden to do some defoliation here lately but it doesn't seem to be showing at all lol.
20220821_123035.jpg
20220821_123050.jpg

Detroit Rock City F1 FV seems to have reached its peak with the stretch and the energy has seemed to shifted into flowering. The stretch was for real with this plant as she seemed to have tripled in size and is towering over all of the other plants except the massive Dead Head OG I have in the back of the garden...
20220821_123138.jpg

Im very happy with how this garden has pretty much kept itself going through the summer this year with minimal interaction from myself. Harvest is going to be a bit more work from my end here in the next month and a half or so however....

You had asked about the aroma and flavor off the Lecter auto I had finished earlier this season and it is fantastic. To me it reminds me of Grape Bubble Yum bubble gum in both aroma and flavor. It is amazing meds all the way. It has indoor quality in flavor and aroma possibly because it was grown in the greenhouse but either way it is very tasty and seems to work great for my daytime pain management.

Back