Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

GREAT harvest hash!:toke:
:slap:

Thanks Trip !

Yup, can't bitch about a pound for hash and a pound of bud to smoke.

I don't know how uncommon this size grow is, with these, I will wait to hear back from @BombSeeds , but I do believe I'm going to do a few of these outdoors in the future and really push them.

I did find where a user got a lb on his very first grow ever with 4 of these, so I'm guessing it's not uncommon.

I think it was @Discretepete2676 but I'd have to dig again to find that thread so I will just tag him here and see if it was him

Yeah my very first grow ever I hit over a pound dry from 4 thc bomb autos. Fox farm nutrients, only the trio, not the solubles. 3gallon pots with promix HP straight out of the bag. 600w digital hps with a cool tube in a 2X4 tent. They just went crazy, filled it corner to corner!!! Only 1 finished really early compared to the rest, but funny thing is it weighed the heaviest at 512grams wet. Page 5 under organics you can find the grow documented start to finish. Still my biggest yielders to date. Year later now lol

I got 1618 wet grams and that wasn't including close to 2 ounces of popcorn larf I left for an extra 2 weeks on the girls. All the numbers and everything is really well documented....if I hadn't messed up so much those could have easily been 5-6oz each. I'd really like to revisit that stain now that I know what I'm doing and am dialed in. Those were some monsters....used HPS start to finish and they loved every second of it

Ok, I finally collected enough half gallon jars to jar up this mutant monster that I took along, and you will see why It was worth the hassle to finish her up this way.

(In case anyone didn't figure it out by the previous pic of just some of the popcorn.... LOL)

I took the top half first and then let the bottom half swell.

It never did amber at all so I went for 100% cloudy and 100% red pistils.

This is the mutant I mentioned pages ago that I thought would hit 1.5 lbs.

It missed that by a bit, but still went well over a pound.

I had to borrow a friends tree branch pruner to cut down the bottom. The stalk never gained size from the time I mentioned it was the diameter of a banana, but it's still the biggest stalk and heaviest weight I've ever gotten off an auto indoors.

The far bottom right half gallon jar is not included in the weight as that jar is trim and fluff.

So, let me present the mutant monster to you

9 half gallon jars of primo bud

538.13 grams from one THC Bomb Auto :

View attachment 615145

Hey @BombSeeds , what's the heaviest you've ever seen one of these go indoors ?
Wow... let me try to grab my chin from the floor! Just amazing! [emoji106] [emoji108] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ok, I finally collected enough half gallon jars to jar up this mutant monster that I took along, and you will see why It was worth the hassle to finish her up this way.

(In case anyone didn't figure it out by the previous pic of just some of the popcorn.... LOL)

I took the top half first and then let the bottom half swell.

It never did amber at all so I went for 100% cloudy and 100% red pistils.

This is the mutant I mentioned pages ago that I thought would hit 1.5 lbs.

It missed that by a bit, but still went well over a pound.

I had to borrow a friends tree branch pruner to cut down the bottom. The stalk never gained size from the time I mentioned it was the diameter of a banana, but it's still the biggest stalk and heaviest weight I've ever gotten off an auto indoors.

The far bottom right half gallon jar is not included in the weight as that jar is trim and fluff.

So, let me present the mutant monster to you

9 half gallon jars of primo bud

538.13 grams from one THC Bomb Auto :

View attachment 615145

Hey @BombSeeds , what's the heaviest you've ever seen one of these go indoors ?
...Oh....My...
Dude I don't even know what to say! Man that is awesome! Congratulations HashMaster!

Back