Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Damn bro, glad you're still alive! Are you sure it didn't give you some sort of superhuman green thumbs!?! Just kidding, I'm sure you were kicking ass loooong before! But excellent job HashMaster! Even for trying to torture them, you still rocked that sht! [emoji106] [emoji122] [emoji111]

Thanks Bro !

I get lucky sometimes...... :eyebrows:

:yeah::zen::yeah:

The bud I took along from one of the twins.

I think this was off the one with 7 mains but I'd have to go back in the thread to see... and I'm too stoned for that...

High back computer chair for size reference

1.jpg

Ok, I finally collected enough half gallon jars to jar up this mutant monster that I took along, and you will see why It was worth the hassle to finish her up this way.

(In case anyone didn't figure it out by the previous pic of just some of the popcorn.... LOL)

I took the top half first and then let the bottom half swell.

It never did amber at all so I went for 100% cloudy and 100% red pistils.

This is the mutant I mentioned pages ago that I thought would hit 1.5 lbs.

It missed that by a bit, but still went well over a pound.

I had to borrow a friends tree branch pruner to cut down the bottom. The stalk never gained size from the time I mentioned it was the diameter of a banana, but it's still the biggest stalk and heaviest weight I've ever gotten off an auto indoors.

The far bottom right half gallon jar is not included in the weight as that jar is trim and fluff.

So, let me present the mutant monster to you

9 half gallon jars of primo bud

538.13 grams from one THC Bomb Auto :

jars.jpg

Hey @BombSeeds , what's the heaviest you've ever seen one of these go indoors ?

Last edited:
:worship:

Dam hash! That is a beast of a grow :headbang:

:pass:

726b61d2c3eb0e14e62a13fe060bf614.jpg

Thanks Bro,

It was a beast of a plant !

That's the plant that I mentioned was trying to push the wall, end board, and the other 3 plants out of its way to take over the 6X6 area I had set up for them all.

If it had been grown by itself it may have topped 2 pounds. That jar of trim and fluff that I didn't weigh is packed full of fluffy tiny foxtails that probably would have grown out normal if it had the space and light penetration.

The twins and the other indica pheno that are crisping back home should weigh about a pound total, so this entire grow ended up being a 2 - 2.5 pound grow from 4 autos.

Those 3 are going 100% for hash and oil, but I will still get a weight on them when I get home to find out exactly.

unnamed.png

Last edited:
Back