Hi TaNg, little late to the show but could not miss the chance to see Mitch's gear grown to full potential. Looks like a great start

Tang i have my like gun cocked a loaded! im soooo subbed!!
elvis knarly.jpg

Hey Tang, how is the new GN light performing? Wanna give us some sneak pics? :devil:

Hey Tang, how is the new GN light performing? Wanna give us some sneak pics? :devil:

Their still under the MS006 hybrid at the moment bro,I hope to be one of the first with the new light but I don't have it yet.

Their still under the MS006 hybrid at the moment bro,I hope to be one of the first with the new light but I don't have it yet.

Oh maaan, you said a few weeks ago you were going to get it in a few days! Im not really in the market, but curious anyway....

Day 15.

All going well here,there is some curl on the Chemdogging which is not caused by environment so I'm not worried in the slightest,I've seen other plants do it at this stage with no explanation so I'm thinking it's more a genetic trait. Size is good and they look like they could be a good size after stretch.
I do have an issue with one of the other plants....the AWW has the slowest growth I've ever had and has now mutated so will be pulled unless it does something special over the next few days.

Chem City Blues.
Vm9Ncar.jpg
W3jZNiD.jpg

Chemdogging.
8IQ1fY0.jpg
oEBPfxd.jpg

5pVOeu0.jpg
kTbw8BH.jpg
wmv0cEl.jpg
f5AtAUm.jpg

AWW.
pbCKPwt.jpg
we95cYQ.jpg

Looking nice tang that last one does not know what to do eh. A little FREAK is that mephisto Genetics too the AWW

Back