pulls up a seat and takes a dab this is gonna be a good grow im watching then im gonna follow steps with same beans and air pots =]

I'm ready for the greatness! All the best to you!

I've never had such a warm and loving response to a new grow thread...you guys are awesome.

This should be good! How did you decide which Mephisto varieties you are growing Mr Tang? What are the other 3 you just started?

Last edited:
It's been great watching the Mephisto guys over the last year or so so it's an honour to grow there strains,in this grow we have Chemdogging there Chemdog Auto and Chem City Blues which is a cross of Chemdogging and there UK Blues Auto.

The 2 plants will be grown in 15L Airpots filled with Plagron Light mix soil, feeding schedule is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tdmMIdy16Vm1mK_Gyxo9KIg/htmlview#

Welcome back TaNG

I've some seedlings just popped at the same stage as yours are now, so I can grow side by side with you. Bring it on! :D

(I act confident like I can beat you but I know full well you'll whomp my ass.. but still.. bring it awwn!)

I noticed I was making some edits to that spreadsheet, so I'm going to fix it back to the way it was) I was fiddling around starting to adjust it for photoperiods. Will make a copy of it for myself for photoperiod fiddling purposes and leave that one along for the AFN family autoflower growers.

Cheers. Excited! :)

EDIT: OK that schedule is fixed (back to way it was) now. Sorted *thumbs up*

I've never had such a warm and loving response to a new grow thread...you guys are awesome.

One of the site's most accomplished growers growing some of the most popular new gear....not rocket science :)

Mephisto + Tang = Epic ( and i hate that word and its over used silliness in current culture but thats how i really feel this will be) mitch and mephisto and great people creating what seems to be magic genetics and Tang is gifted with ridiculous green thumbs and possibly other green appendages :) so it will be great to see Mephisto's stuff grow to its max capabilities by one of our best

ofcourse its gonna be stellar dude..ya didnt even need to say Mephisto either..just TaNg LOL! TaNg = rippin awesome grown Buds!"AFN smoke out" so this could be other worldly even:Sharing One:

Better late than never, so glad to see you all setup and fired up mate for your grow, as usual excellent setup and strains, especially looking forward to some UK blues.

Day 5.

Good start for these two so there enjoying the environment...temp 28c,RH 35-40% perfect for veg under LED,light cycle is 20/4 so the temp drops a little for the 4 hrs but not by much. I will start a light feed in 5 days.

The neighbours are a DP Auto Ultimate a Dinafem Auto Cheese (not the new XXL version) and two DP Auto White Widows in the one pot,they will be documented soon in another thread but at the moment it's interesting to see how the growth compares to the Chem City Blues and Chemdogging. Their all the same age apart from the widows which have struggled to get up and are a few days behind.....the biggest two are the CC Blues and the Ultimate and their about the same size.

Chem City Blues.
c9IuG8V.jpg
v4qw1qj.jpg

Chemdogging.
7eEWH7i.jpg
JJcMQNb.jpg

J5O8wlQ.jpg
zxmSLUr.jpg

Back