How did I miss this thread it is sure to be a learning joy for me.
Cheers TaNg, What a great community!.
Aty

J5O8wlQ.jpg

Sure you put that left hand pot together right? :grin:

Your space looks different, ditched to mylar for flat white? not much difference from what I've read and a lot more stealthy

Sure you put that left hand pot together right? :grin:

Your space looks different, ditched to mylar for flat white? not much difference from what I've read and a lot more stealthy

Both rooms got stripped after the scare so instead of new Mylar I painted,I was suprised how much dust was behind it. I could do with new pots if I'm honest.

This is going to be great lets see what the potential of these genetics are I will be watching this with enthusiasim.

I could do with new pots if I'm honest.

They do tend to splay apart at the top and the bottom after a few uses (more so if you put blue screw connector in the middle!), so I've moved it down to the bottom of the pot and cable-tied the top. I believe they are a lot more secure as well?

Grow tent 05.jpg

PAL

MB.

I can't wait to see this! TaNg do you have a recommendation for a basic course of AN product. I love the AN Perfect PH concept but the thought of using all of their secondary nutes are overwhelming. Cheers!

I can't wait to see this! TaNg do you have a recommendation for a basic course of AN product. I love the AN Perfect PH concept but the thought of using all of their secondary nutes are overwhelming. Cheers!

Im going to work on a budget AN schedule in the new year so watch this space.

Will do! TaNgs a lot TaNg!

Day 10.

Started a light feed today so the growth should really accelerate now. The CC Blues has lagged behind the Ultimate a touch in size but their both ahead of the Cheese so I'm made up with the early growth. The next week or two will be exciting.

Chem City Blues.
kHZk8ca.jpg
f46A4n0.jpg

Chemdogging.
IMb30WF.jpg
iwaqccy.jpg

PAZbaaQ.jpg
k7YaklM.jpg

Lookin good already tang ;-) great work as usual..

Back