That sucks Tang 4 out of 6 so far something got released that should have not been. Even the best companies can have some f ups

Wow man those plants are growing FAST!. They look great man.TaNg's Thang

That little one really is doing something quit strange. Its a shame man. Always sucks having to pull a girl.

Day 20.

They have both thrown pistils now the CC Blues on day 17 and the Chemdogging today,their both looking set to explode now and I'm expecting a vertical burst over the next two weeks. They both have quite different smells with the CC Blues being sweet and the Chemdogging has a really waxy smell. Slight change to feed with Voodoo Juice getting swapped for B52 and Sensizyn I've also increased the base nute strength. Very happy with the results so far.

Chem City Blues.
9Mgkb9I.jpg
cSQJVW1.jpg
DfJJMbr.jpg

Chemdogging.
iG5D4jU.jpg
ycpHRP2.jpg
JvOROYe.jpg

PdUezA4.jpg
ktUEQmD.jpg
iD0YWGj.jpg
kvhZgKr.jpg

Looking fit -I mean FAT- TaNg! :Sharing One:

Two questions if you don't mind;

How are you liking the flat white, compared to mylar?

What exactly is the o.s.s.auto in this...
From Seedfinder...Mephisto Genetics - Chem City Blues

Chem City Blues is a brand new cross created with two of the best varieties from our new family of elite autoflowering strains. We took a chemdogging male (chemdog d cut x o.s.s auto) at the...

I'll admit I didn't dig too deep, but I did search around a bit and couldn't find out what that is.
Or am I not supposed to find it?
:grin:

As usual, nice growing. :thumbs: Keep it up brother TaNg! :karma Cloud:

Looks great TANG, still same light I assume? When do you plant to move them, after stretch? What is your actual wattage / square foot in that closet currently?

Looking fit -I mean FAT- TaNg! :Sharing One:

Two questions if you don't mind;

How are you liking the flat white, compared to mylar?

What exactly is the o.s.s.auto in this...
I'll admit I didn't dig too deep, but I did search around a bit and couldn't find out what that is.
Or am I not supposed to find it?
:grin:

As usual, nice growing. :thumbs: Keep it up brother TaNg! :karma Cloud:

Im not to sure about the O.S.S bro but I'm sure Mitch will swing by soon.

I prefer the White if I'm honest it looks cleaner and looks better in the pictures.

Looks great TANG, still same light I assume? When do you plant to move them, after stretch? What is your actual wattage / square foot in that closet currently?

Yep same light which uses 175w and the room is 1.2m2 although I will add another light for bloom.

I prefer white also, ive done both mylar and white on walls and the white looks nicer, easier to clean, less glary but still good reflection values. Also cheap and easy to put on another coat occasionally if necessary.

Hey tang, looking awesome man!
some fan leaf tucking?
they look set to become some nice bushes for you :)

you mentioned adding another light for bloom, an extra 175w for 350w total ? Or a larger unit?

if it's a total 350w for a 1.2 x 1.2 m.. I'll be an led convert :)

o.s.s - a breeding auto from making the first Mephisto strains , is an abbreviation for 'old school sativa' , as it's buds flavour appearance and the overall growth pattern of the strain leaned that way in comparison to what we were working with at the time.

from our tests, the chemd really dominated in the cross (which is what we like to see) lending bud density, stink and more frost. On the auto side of things the chemdogging stays slightly smaller than the af parent.

we plan, in time to get the chemd cut back and bx to it, working it again to be fully auto. 'Creme de la chem'

ta, mitch!

Hey tang, looking awesome man!
some fan leaf tucking?
they look set to become some nice bushes for you :)

you mentioned adding another light for bloom, an extra 175w for 350w total ? Or a larger unit?

if it's a total 350w for a 1.2 x 1.2 m.. I'll be an led convert :)

o.s.s - a breeding auto from making the first Mephisto strains , is an abbreviation for 'old school sativa' , as it's buds flavour appearance and the overall growth pattern of the strain leaned that way in comparison to what we were working with at the time.

from our tests, the chemd really dominated in the cross (which is what we like to see) lending bud density, stink and more frost. On the auto side of things the chemdogging stays slightly smaller than the af parent.

we plan, in time to get the chemd cut back and bx to it, working it again to be fully auto. 'Creme de la chem'

ta, mitch!

Thanks for the info bro very cool.

Yes plenty of tucking going on at the moment,I like to expose as many bud sites as poss.I would add another MS0006 hybrid bro so yeah about 350w, I was running this room on just 240w a few months ago with 2 x 120w MS0004 with the full Rebel upgrades....it's the Philips Rebel LEDs that push the efficancy to new levels of awesome bro I would need 400-500w of most other LEDs to get the same results. I should be running even less as soon as the new GN lights come out as they will use the Rebels and other goodies as standard lol should be able to get the same results as now with 150w.

Back