:thumbs: I'm a "flat white guy" too... (Saying that just sounds so strange) I only asked because from what you show us in your pics, the plants just grow for you in a very joyous manor, seemingly independent of ... anything. I was wondering if you could notice any pros or cons. It would have sucked if you'd have said, "Ah bro, the white sucks. I want my mylar back." But you didn't, so it's all cool.
:Sharing One:

Thanks for the info Mitch!
Creme de la Chem Karma for your Chemd plans! :karma Cloud:

LOL! Too cool, blessed. :Sharing One:

Looking good bro. What do you do regards extraction mate, and where do you exhaust off to? I'm currently planning on making a 1.2x1.2m ish cupboard or room, in which case I would need to exhaust of to the roof, with or without a tent.

Looking good bro. What do you do regards extraction mate, and where do you exhaust off to? I'm currently planning on making a 1.2x1.2m ish cupboard or room, in which case I would need to exhaust of to the roof, with or without a tent.

I use a 100mm Manrose duel speed with a Rhino Pro bro.

320KKO9.jpg
PLsr4aF.jpg

A sneak peek at day 23.
jIAG6bj.jpg

Agreed! Looking nice!
anychance of a little more than a sneak peek? :)

Agreed! Looking nice!
anychance of a little more than a sneak peek? :)

Full update every 5 days bro,don't blame me blame the OCD lol next update on Wednesday.

Haha, no worries, I hadn't checked the days, flying by at the moment here!

Day 25.

Chugging along nicely here and their steadily growing North. I've added the second light now,I wasn't far from doing it anyway but there is a bit of a cold snap here to the temps needed to be raised. Looking good for there age.

Chem City Blues.
eVKOn0F.jpg
1I0rwCL.jpg
JENe5vV.jpg

Chemdoggin.
zxd8oUX.jpg
YDqJS0f.jpg
8rThz2V.jpg
v0FanoK.jpg
GceKwmK.jpg
bsmQtwk.jpg
5nt0rOF.jpg