Lighting Test grow with DIY light (4x Citizen CLU048 with 200w meanwell driver / DP AutoEuforia)

That girl is going to be a monster! Mine went 92 days if that tells you anything.
Its my favorite smoke right now too.
@912GreenSkell is growing one right now too.

Thank you! I find it reassuring that you had a long run as I am seeing no preflowers on day 39. Maybe I will just let it run 20/4 cycle for a week and judge it from there. If this monster grows too much more, I will run out of cabinet space and that has never happened to me with one plant before. It is starting to be crazy :biggrin:

Yep mine is around the same age too...bloody embarrassing on my end compared to medgrowers!!(but I had nute issues and also purposely root restricted stunted her for around 16 days in 16oz ups to keep size down) I am just getting preflower started on mine....really slow to start!!

Honestly I think I got a really lucky phenotype here and it seems to be loving the light. I'll have to try to find your grow and check it out bro! If you feel bad, check out my failure with ANQ: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/autonight-queen-hs1-dwc.51297/

That was kinda embarrassing also LOL! It made nice wax though and I am really looking forward on trying it another time. Call it round 2.

Subbed just in time to see this monster, seems be preferable that the other one didn't make it as this looks like it's going to dominate the tent all on its own!

:thumbsup:

You're welcome and thanks man! Yeah I found myself thinking the same thing as I was tending the garden last time. Like oh my this one hoggin all the space and I am glad I got rid of the lesser pheno. Sometimes fewer is really more.

I have a feeling if I would have nailed this plant the size would be insane. Even with a multitude of errors she is still a fair sized plant....I have been a lazy ass and havent done any pics of the girls this round...just too caught up with other things.

Thank you! I find it reassuring that you had a long run as I am seeing no preflowers on day 39. Maybe I will just let it run 20/4 cycle for a week and judge it from there. If this monster grows too much more, I will run out of cabinet space and that has never happened to me with one plant before. It is starting to be crazy :biggrin:

Honestly I think I got a really lucky phenotype here and it seems to be loving the light. I'll have to try to find your grow and check it out bro! If you feel bad, check out my failure with ANQ: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/autonight-queen-hs1-dwc.51297/

That was kinda embarrassing also LOL! It made nice wax though and I am really looking forward on trying it another time. Call it round 2.

You're welcome and thanks man! Yeah I found myself thinking the same thing as I was tending the garden last time. Like oh my this one hoggin all the space and I am glad I got rid of the lesser pheno. Sometimes fewer is really more.

Haha...yeah the way I look at it is...if you don't make mistakes, then you aren't toking enough! Shit happens sometimes. ;) My indoor mini setup is all for fun for me anyways, if this run is a fail, no worries at all.

Checked out your Night queen grow bud...what a weird little mutant she was huh!! Have you grown any more ANQ's since? I grew one out last run and though the yield was fairly low(50g's) it was grown in 7"X7"X9" deep pot so I wasn't complaining. Considering I packed the cab with 8 plants I did quite well in the end. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...double-dragon-and-amnesia-stone.55749/page-30

I havent tried it yet but if this one would be good harvest, say minimum of 200g dry, I am going to give it another try as I still have two seeds left.

They seem to act weird indeed. My strategy would be to use low light first to get it to strech some early. I got too compact plant last time that may have acted as a humidity dome for itself or something LOL. More growth and space in the nodes would allow more evaporation and may help with metabolism, is all I thought.

DAY 45

pH 6.2
EC 1.38
RH 40

Power given: 150w (ended up having to dim the lights back from full 200w as I started seeing signs of lightburn)
Light distance to canopy: 50cm / 20 inch

We have some first signs of budlings developing finally. Plant is continuing growing and I need to take actions on trying to limit its vertical growth. Therefore I have resorted to heavier defoliation and in addition to that I am going to have to make a framework around the brances so as they grow, I will bend them and tie them down. This is because the light intensity is so high and it seems I have to maintain minimum of 50cm / 20 inches space between the light and the canopy and I see that at this rate I am soon running out of convinient space to maintain that distance.

Stalk is getting quite thick and the plant is going through nutrients like never before. I had to bumb up the feed again as I observed the EC going down. It seems to stay happy now at 1.38. This is quite strong feed by my standards.

Pics:

topview
AE D45 topview.JPG

sideview
AE D45 sideview.JPG

budling
AE D45 budling.JPG

stalk
AE D45 stalk.JPG

attached strings horizontally for LST in coming days
AE D45 net.JPG

Back