Lighting Test grow with DIY light (4x Citizen CLU048 with 200w meanwell driver / DP AutoEuforia)

Fantastic girl bro awesome growing.i will hit you up with a slap tomorrow when i get on the pc.

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

DAY 52

EC 1.32
pH 6.1
RH 50

Power used: 150w
Light distance to the canopy: 50cm / 20 inches

Thank you everyone for the compliments and being so nice! I realize it has been a week already and it is a time for an update. This baby is not that hungry anymore and I took the feed down a little. There are still some vertical growth but about only 5cm / 2 inches in a week. I expect the growth to slow down within the next week (hopefully) so we can finally begin with pushing the bud. During the week I gave her more intense defoliation, some LST and couple days where I blasted with full power of 200w. I think these measures have helped to keep the plant at the level. I also removed tiny weak branches and foliation from bottom in order to ensure good airflow under the foliage so it doesn't become some kind of natural humidity dome and/or harbor for diseases and pathogens.

PICS

topview
AE D52 topp.JPG

sideview
AE D52 sidee.JPG

close up
AE D52 closee.JPG

Last edited:
Its a good thing you trashed that other lady, looking fantastic!! I bought some cobs not too long ago and was worried i didnt get enough. This grow said i have enough

Yeah indeed and it rather seems to me this grow is telling I have too many cobs in my cabinet. But it is alright to run them around 150w.

I am glad you found this helpfull!

Damn, this is might fine!
Cant wait to get me my tent, and some more cobs
On my second grow, I hope to replicate this, by hitting a wall to wall plant (well 2 in my case)!

I wonder... should go close to a 1 pounder yeah?

Back