Tent metdown!

Sour Crack met her last day today. For a plant I had, all but, lost hope in ever yielding decently, she pulled through like a champ.

Thank you everyone!
Screenshot_20170304-151235.png
20170304_134247.jpg

Wet, of course.
Still, more than I had ever expected.

:headbang: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :greenthumb: Shweeeeet!! that's a fine pile of bud Yeats'- :d5: ...ample reward for steering out of that skid! Nicely done- :slap:

@Yeatster good job pulling her though :thumbsup: she should fill a few jars :d5:

View attachment 711462
:headbang: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :greenthumb: Shweeeeet!! that's a fine pile of bud Yeats'- :d5: ...ample reward for steering out of that skid! Nicely done- :slap:

Thanks peeps. Much appreciated.

Daaaaaaaaamn dude, over a pound. Nicely done Yeatsmeister!
:slap:

Thank you NugNoob. That was, btw, a wet weight. I expect to get 25% for a final weight, since the pot was super dry. So, about 5 oz.

Thanks peeps. Much appreciated.

Thank you NugNoob. That was, btw, a wet weight. I expect to get 25% for a final weight, since the pot was super dry. So, about 5 oz.

I know, I know : P I still like to think... Over a pound!

lol, thanks for posting the AS ratio. I had forgotten what it was and was about to go looking. I can't get Pro Mix around here without going 40 miles, so have been using an organic mix from Lowes. I'll be going that way soon and want to pick up a bale of HP on the way. Nice to know that method is still working and people are using it.
Hey @Muddy . I was just wondering what organic mix that you're using from Lowes? Lookes like I may have to find an alternative to Vigoro organic from Home Depot. Thanks

Back