When a mosquito lands on your testicles ,,,Violence is not an option.Peace.

What do you do when an epileptic has a seizure in a hot tub...............Throw in some soap and your dirty laundry !!!

a man goes to the doctor with his member swollen to four times its usual size and tells the doc its been hard for four days..after inspecting it the doctor pulls a bug out from under the skin and his member goes back to normal size..the man sighs in relief and asks the doc what he owes him..the docs says "shit if you help me find that bug its on the house"!!!

A blonde walks into a hardware store and points to an item at the top shel and asks if she could buy that TV.
The shop keeper tells her, we don't serve blondes in here. So she leaves.

Next day the blonde walks in again this time wearing sunglasses and asks, can I buy that TV on the top shelf please.
The shop keeper tells her again, we don't serve blondes in here.

So the next day the blonde is soo pissed off about this whole situation. She dons a brunette wig.
Walks into the store and asks, could I please buy that TV off the top shelf please ?

The shop keeper says , I've told you twice before now that we do not serve blondes in here!!

So the blonde is completely baffled by this and asks, how did you know I was a blonde with this week on.

The shop keeper tells her, that TV on the top shelf? Is infact a microwave. Please leave my store.

Why does the Mexican take Xanax??

To control Hispanic attacks

Knock Knock..................

Back