Lighting TaNg's Night Queen and Blue Velvet under GN Holographic Series 1s

Tang how much bud did you use for that last run and how many hits would that provide you with? Also what is the benifit in whipping the rosin

Last edited:
Tang how much bud did you use for that last run and how many hits would that provide you with? Also what is the benifit in whipping the rosin

Not to sure on weights bro as I don't have scales anymore but I would say I used 2g and got about .5g of Rosin, I don't think there is any benefit to whipping but it sure looks purdy.

Here's a little Blue Velvet bubble I'm enjoying,made from fresh frozen buds so the taste is divine.

369a06cced40400a022cb3295aee6799.jpg
45c7d447bbd367c67af2fb2f9f66bdb8.jpg

How do you get the oil from the paper and in a nice disk like that? It's not just scraping and dropping is it?

How do you get the oil from the paper and in a nice disk like that? It's not just scraping and dropping is it?

I use a small dabbing tool/spoon, I use it so the spoon is facing downwards then use small gentle scrapes towards myself picking the rosin off, the other method is to dab it off with a glass Rosin stamp.

9d38185a48ada4eb0f8d81a5de2d03cd.jpg
763ce6c505d42de09dad68eb5107efee.jpg

After I've collected it I pinch it between the two silicon mats to remove it from the spoon and then roll press with a grinder.....easy peasy and quite therapeutic lol.

Muchos Gracias señor TaNg - I get it! :)

Back