Lighting TaNg's Night Queen and Blue Velvet under GN Holographic Series 1s

Respect on that tang. Man just dont have time to do all that. Id happily donate all my trim to you though ,Ill start a thread on the blue velvet and see what happens, cheers bro :pass:

Looking forward to the new thread bro. Rosin is so easy to make you just press the bud between some hair straighteners then scrape up the goodies.

Here's how trichome rich the Night Queen is......

c8dd67d2221f859272fa3b579060f09d.jpg
a6a5a6c0572e63f4e4c2e154f69aa537.jpg

The resin just oozes out and that's just from one Rosin press,I press twice and the second time will yield about 1/2-2/3 again.

Here's how trichome rich the Night Queen is......

c8dd67d2221f859272fa3b579060f09d.jpg
a6a5a6c0572e63f4e4c2e154f69aa537.jpg

The resin just oozes out and that's just from one Rosin press,I press twice and the second time will yield about 1/2-2/3 again.

Wax paper and a hair straightener? That's it? Sounds to good to be true.

Wax paper and a hair straightener? That's it? Sounds to good to be true.

Yep it's easy peasy lol all you need is good grease proof paper,hair straighteners(I'm still experimenting with temp but just below 150c seems to work well.) good trichome covered buds (just press small buds) and a good technique.

Yep it's easy peasy lol all you need is good grease proof paper,hair straighteners(I'm still experimenting with temp but just below 150c seems to work well.) good trichome covered buds (just press small buds) and a good technique.

It used to be all about the buds I never had time to process anything seems like I been wasting a lot of good stuff over the years. I think I'm gonna change my ways. All you guys on AFN get the most out of your plants I like that idea

Back