Lighting TaNg's Night Queen and Blue Velvet under GN Holographic Series 1s

That's fair bro, thanks for the comparison shot - they both look great in their own way! Have you still got your old units bro? I imagine vegging under a HS1 then adding a couple old school MS006's for flower would be immense :D :peace:

No bro they have all been given away now,I wouldn't even concider using them instead of the HS1s....I was getting 1-1.5gpw out of the MS000s and I'm getting 2.5gpw+ out of the HS1s.
Here's a pic of the Chemdogging I've vegged under MS and flowered under a HS1,I couldn't have got anymore out of the strain bro and I set a yield record for the strain I believe.
image.jpg

Also here is the Euforia,she was almost 300 grams dry....I would call that a fat plant.

image.jpg

I can't help but notice how very OG the Night Queen looks. Don't you think?

Maybe a little in looks but totally if fervent in the smell department.

Euforia looks great bro, I was lurking in the journals for a while so kept up to date with her. And hey, if it ain't broken don't fix it - I'm still definitely going to be buying HS1's :D Apparently there is a newer unit coming out with a few small adjustments due to varying operating temps so I'm trying to hold off til then :peace:

Euforia looks great bro, I was lurking in the journals for a while so kept up to date with her. And hey, if it ain't broken don't fix it - I'm still definitely going to be buying HS1's :D Apparently there is a newer unit coming out with a few small adjustments due to varying operating temps so I'm trying to hold off til then :peace:

HS1.1 is available from Monday I believe bro,been saving my pennies since Xmas so I'm going to treat myself to three and get rid of the 2 Rebel Hybrids to a friend.

HS1.1 is available from Monday I believe bro,been saving my pennies since Xmas so I'm going to treat myself to three and get rid of the 2 Rebel Hybrids to a friend.

Oh man, cant wait to see what you can do with three units xD I can only afford one for now so I'm happy to hear monday is the day for the upgrade! Much excite :D

HS1.1? I'm already old tech then! Regarding operating temps both of mine put out next to no heat at all. I'd like a panel that runs slightly warmer so I can finally turn my heater off. It's June ffs!

HS1.1? I'm already old tech then! Regarding operating temps both of mine put out next to no heat at all. I'd like a panel that runs slightly warmer so I can finally turn my heater off. It's June ffs!

It's just cosmetic bro same light inside, I think the thickness of the powder coating caused a problem with cooling on a couple of lights so the 1.1 will just have more venting.

Inspirational, just as I suspected. You never fail to amaze my good sir. it's always such a pleasure talking a stroll through your garden. Please excuse the bomb I left as I passed through, hope it didn't make too much mess ;)

:worship:

:pass:

Inspirational, just as I suspected. You never fail to amaze my good sir. it's always such a pleasure talking a stroll through your garden. Please excuse the bomb I left as I passed through, hope it didn't make too much mess ;)

:worship:

:pass:

Thanks for the likes and rep bro,it's great to see you about again.

Back