Lighting TaNg's Night Queen and Blue Velvet under GN Holographic Series 1s

Woah there bro :yoinks: you've done it again, everything is looking amazing.

Amazing what 150W of light can do, I'm seriously gonna have to get me some of those HS1's.

I'm in total agreement about the Night Queens pale lime green buds contrasting with the dark green leaves and the sugar on them looks positively delicious.

Your Blue Velvet 2 has some properly phat Indica blades on her!

Hmmm.. spider?? I scrolled back and forth yet failed to spot the spider, i blame it on old age and failing eye sight lol

Have you noticed any difference in bud size using the new lights tang man? Just from looking through everyone's diaries it seems the bud size is smaller but resin production has shot up :peace:

Ha no bro, which one is it?

I love the look of Blue Velvet 2, her buds are beautiful.

I spotted the web first on the pic and had a little panic but then spotted the dead or translucent spider under the leaf ,it's a few cm to the right of the bud.

image.jpg

Have you noticed any difference in bud size using the new lights tang man? Just from looking through everyone's diaries it seems the bud size is smaller but resin production has shot up :peace:

Hay bro. I think I know what you mean in the older light produced some short chunky plants but its a different story in veg with these,the node spacing is much more natural and spaced rather than tight and compact. Saying that I thought the buds on the Euforia were pretty chunky,not AutoX chunky but way more dense and your right about the resin everyone seems made up about the quality of the flowers.

Here's one of the 2 Blue Velvets I grew under 2 MS0006 on day 95 just for a comparison on bud size.

image.jpg

Compared to BV1 not BV2 the little freak lol.
image.jpg

That's fair bro, thanks for the comparison shot - they both look great in their own way! Have you still got your old units bro? I imagine vegging under a HS1 then adding a couple old school MS006's for flower would be immense :D :peace:

Back