Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

Hey T, great tip on the SAR and bud factor x. It was my understanding that BFX was mainly potash, so equivalent to pk. But AN are never too explicit if what their products contain. Do you know if its a hormone or something that triggers the immune system? Man, those are amazingly early buds, congrats!

Hey T, great tip on the SAR and bud factor x. It was my understanding that BFX was mainly potash, so equivalent to pk. But AN are never too explicit if what their products contain. Do you know if its a hormone or something that triggers the immune system? Man, those are amazingly early buds, congrats!

I'm not to sure about the ingredients bro I'm just a sucker for good advertising lol I have to say these are the biggest plants I've got to finish in 10 weeks and they really stink lol. The Bud Factor X itself looks like a soapy detergent that really bubbles up when shaken.

Haha! Can't argue with the results!
So you think it was the BFX that did it? I mean, you actually notice a strain-wide difference using it? I wouldn't mind having it in my shelf!

Haha! Can't argue with the results!
So you think it was the BFX that did it? I mean, you actually notice a strain-wide difference using it? I wouldn't mind having it in my shelf!

I've not grown any of these strains before so I have no comparison bro but the smells from all 7 plants I have on at the moment are super strong and really testing my rhino filters and I've not experienced that before.

I'm going all Edward Scissorhands on the 2 cheeses this morning,they went into the dark room last night and to be honest I planned to trim them tomorrow but the smell is just to much so there coming down now. The Cheese Candy has been taken first and wow what a plant for 69 days,all the satellite branches had fat frosty buds and the smell is insane.....it's the most peng UK cheese with a undertone of bubble gum and (took me a while to get this) new trainers I cannot wait until she has had a good cure.

4u7u7ure.jpg
by5u8e5u.jpg
y7u7unyg.jpg
anu5u4u6.jpg
ezeny2yg.jpg
u4asume7.jpg
atunehy2.jpg
y5unazev.jpg

Most of the buds are lovely and fat.
4ady6yje.jpg
e9y5unuz.jpg

Right now for the big girl, Super Cheese pics in an hour or 2.

Love that new trainer smell ^_^ mmmm

Looking awesome as usual Tang - that should keep you busy for a while!! :)

Superb TaNg, would love a sniff of that, hopefully soon!
Not a bad watch either :thumbs: hope that beauty sits in a winder when not in use

looks beautiful bro you've really killed it under those gn lights man

Superb TaNg, would love a sniff of that, hopefully soon!
Not a bad watch either :thumbs: hope that beauty sits in a winder when not in use

First thing I had a hand for scale not showing off honest.

Super Cheese took a little longer to trim as she was a little more leafy and there was more to her,have lost 1 bud to the slime. This girl is even more pungent than the cheese candy with more of a sweet cheesy smell the buds are wicked dense too. May i apologise In advance for the graphic content of the last 2 pictures.

zy4yna6u.jpg
ybesa5yp.jpg
pu8ujyne.jpg
ezuvazup.jpg
uje7y3ah.jpg
asena3us.jpg
ezunuhy5.jpg
yqu6ahur.jpg
a7u3ejyh.jpg
vy5uhaju.jpg

Say cheese :D Witness :smokebuds:

Back