Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

Sweet Afgani Delicious Day 70.

She is just on drinking water from today so will come down between days 80 and 85,she has just started to amber up so should have a nice heavy buzz by then.

a3y6u6yq.jpg
ubezezed.jpg
uhe6yqur.jpg
7ymybyta.jpg
uhuhenat.jpg
vu7u5yhy.jpg
azugeza3.jpg

:crying: tang, a nice heavy buzz? :rofl: I'm thinking she's going to knock you the fuck up getting amber! :gthumb: again Tang! Great grow again! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Its growers as your self that keep me inspired to keep getting better (you just raise the bar each time my friend!) and to not just settle for good buds but to strive for GREAT BUDS!

Under the Dragon Influence;
Yodabuds

You cannot get lucky this often, damn you awesome tang.:gthumb:

:peace: inspirational

Curious to what the final weight per plant is ;) .... Amazing plants yo!!!!! I hope mine turn out to be at least half of what your babies are!!!

Thanks for the comment guys, your all to kind.

Just having a little try of the Super Cheese Express and holy smokes its strong and the taste is beautifully cheesy,defiantly a winner this one.

Good news on the super cheese bro :thumbs: You like it better than the dinafem version? You are in for some body buzzing couchlock on that beautiful s.a.d :smokebuds:

Good news on the super cheese bro :thumbs: You like it better than the dinafem version? You are in for some body buzzing couchlock on that beautiful s.a.d :smokebuds:

The Dinafem had an almost Cheesy taste but didnt pack the punch,the Super Cheese has both and after some time in the jars could challenge the Blue Velvet for the strongest I've grown. Can't wait to try the S.A.D after all I've heard and I think she will yield well too.

I havent tried any of the Cheese flavors yet what company is the Super cheese?They look so frosty and fat man..are they as dense as they look? GO GN! PLUS put ya grows in ya sig so i can stalk you LOL:drool::bow::crying:

Last edited:
I havent tried any of the Cheese flavors yet what company is the Super cheese?They look so frosty and fat man..are they as dense as they look? GO GN! PLUS put ya grows in ya sig so i can stalk you LOL:drool::bow::crying:

Cheese has a very unique taste and you have to try it bro,proper Exodus cut UK cheese is my fave strain and I'm getting some cuttings soon. It's Posotronics who make the Super Cheese Express Doob and yes they are a dense as they look.

Back