Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

Friday is cheese day at tangs crib :smokeit: both look superb mate,another fine crop :slap:

Farkin' FunGuy! :mad: But still, awesome buds brother T! Killer, once again. :clap: :clap: :clap:

:roflcry::roflcry: cheers bro could come in handy after they day ive had came home to my extractor not working and 95+% RH in the tent it was like that for 4 hrs and 1 week from harvest :face:

Very Nice Tang im luving the assorted cheeses, happy harvest :slap:

Last edited:
Looking awesome my man! It's ashame to see that bud go to waste.. Still a great looking chop

Farkin' FunGuy! :mad: But still, awesome buds brother T! Killer, once again. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks dude,I don't let the rot bother me now I'm just thankfully I only lost a little.

:roflcry::roflcry: cheers bro could come in handy after they day ive had came home to my extractor not working and 95+% RH in the tent it was like that for 4 hrs and 1 week from harvest :face:

95% that's wetter than my bath lol

Very Nice Tang im luving the assorted cheeses, happy harvest :slap:

Dude it's a positive smorgasbord lol.

Looking awesome my man! It's ashame to see that bud go to waste.. Still a great looking chop

Thanks Meef, I thought about water curing the infected bud but for the amount that would have been saved it wasn't really worth the effort AKA I'm a lazy bones lol

Sweet Afgani Delicious Day 70.

She is just on drinking water from today so will come down between days 80 and 85,she has just started to amber up so should have a nice heavy buzz by then.

a3y6u6yq.jpg
ubezezed.jpg
uhe6yqur.jpg
7ymybyta.jpg
uhuhenat.jpg
vu7u5yhy.jpg
azugeza3.jpg

Back