Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

Day 60.

The 2 Cheese strains are drinking plain water from today and will be ready to come down in 10-15 days,I honestly can't wait for these 2 as they smell crazy,my rhino filter is struggling their that strong. The S.A.D still has the scrumpy aroma to her and she is packing on some serious weight,her buds are packed DP style. I think the Sweet Afgani Delicious will yield the most out of the three but she is going to need a couple of weeks longer I'm in no rush though as my clones are a few weeks away too.

Super Cheese.
6etydy4a.jpg
damune4y.jpg
sagyvype.jpg
bape9ega.jpg

Cheese Candy.
evuneny6.jpg
6evumu3y.jpg
u8y4yqa8.jpg
tamyzudu.jpg

S.A.D.
ateputy5.jpg
qugapy2u.jpg
uhyga5ez.jpg
epyjesat.jpg

etu6uguv.jpg
uba6y2u8.jpg

That S.A.D.... Oh boy. :bong: And jeez, the Cheese! :no: Beautiful plants! :smokebuds:

I hope to see a vape report on these cheeses. You may have sold me on picking up a few up these seeds, although I'm a bit worried about their funk almost overpowering a carbon scrubber.

These are kicking some ass, sorry for the late subscribe, but I'm here now!
I have been trying to debate as a US grower if its better to stick with Black Star or switch to GN lights. All I see is awesome productivity from GN lights, and they are actually cheaper before shipping, they can be upgraded and have a 3 year warranty. I'm not interested in starting a LED comparison, but I'm starting to really like GN the more I see people using them. Hows the heat throw? My Black Star raises ambient temps to around 77 or so in my 2'x4' Cab.

These are kicking some ass, sorry for the late subscribe, but I'm here now!
I have been trying to debate as a US grower if its better to stick with Black Star or switch to GN lights. All I see is awesome productivity from GN lights, and they are actually cheaper before shipping, they can be upgraded and have a 3 year warranty. I'm not interested in starting a LED comparison, but I'm starting to really like GN the more I see people using them. Hows the heat throw? My Black Star raises ambient temps to around 77 or so in my 2'x4' Cab.

I would say a MS006 will raise the ambient temp by 3 or 4 degrees C.

Day 65.

The Cheese strains are pretty much done and will fall this weekend on day 70,can't wait to try these 2 as they stink to high heaven and have super dense buds. The S.A.D just won't stop swelling so she is still being fed,her smell is changing every day she now smells strangely like my trainers after a long run lol.

Super Cheese.
uhynu6y8.jpg
me6a2yqa.jpg
7yvese9e.jpg

Cheese Candy.
jaty8uby.jpg

y3apa7ah.jpg
yzaryjym.jpg
mahaje6a.jpg

S.A.D.
yru2y5yb.jpg
ave7aze9.jpg
ahege6a9.jpg
yrugypy6.jpg
ure2u4yb.jpg
dusebama.jpg

Beautiful as ever man, I cant bare to fathom the fact that your plants are younger than my biggest yet 5x as chunky on the buds - awesome work :peace::smokebuds:

Back