Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

"you must spread some rep around...." :finger:

Good lord those are such beautiful plants man. Im in love with your girls that's for sure. :drool:

Looking stellar as always my friend :thumbs: What odors is the s.a.d giving off? Curious as too which pheno you have :smokebuds:

I have to get her alone to smell her bro as the 2 Cheese strains are super pungent, when I do she has a sweet fragrance I would like to say apples but its a little sharper so more like a fine Cornish scrumpy cider, apples and cheese go together very well so happy days.

Nice pics TaNg, candy is looking amazing, is there amber in the closeups?

No Amber's yet bro.

Another perfect grow Tang. Do they still smell of uk cheese? I'm tempted to drop my Big buddha blue cheese I have, check out kudos bro it looks Dank. Long over due mate MAX :slap: in the face sir!

Yes K the Cheese Candy is very UK Cheese but with hints of lavender too,the Super Cheese is more of and old school skunky cheese.

Vaping a mixed bowl of the two must be like eating a Ploughman's :D

Are you kidding me with this frostiness?? Incredible bud.:bow:

7usute7y.jpg

Day 55.

All 3 are almost fully milky in the trichome department so I'm probably going to start the flush phase next week,that will get them finished by day 75 which is very fast for me. I've been using ANs Bud Factor X on these which induces SAR http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systemic_acquired_resistance it tricks the plant into thinking its being attacked so the defence system is stronger which in cannabis is trichome production and smell and all three of these absolutely stink,I'm having to shut all the windows at turning and feeding times lol.

I've got the wheels rolling for the next grow this time photoperiod strains so on the way are 2 UK Cheese clones and 2 Banana Kush clones.

Super Cheese.
vy6u2ugu.jpg
rarygu2u.jpg
erapevyd.jpg
u4atejab.jpg
ysepesy5.jpg
rajy6uga.jpg

Cheese Candy.
ruhu6y3y.jpg
yjegumu2.jpg
uba5ubem.jpg
a8u6u5et.jpg
y7ema9ez.jpg
apy9eva5.jpg

S.A.D.
3umema8y.jpg
na3utana.jpg
javabahu.jpg
vyvaru6y.jpg
hadury7e.jpg
9a2yqa6e.jpg
8y9usyza.jpg
reje5uva.jpg
2ymadu3u.jpg
6etadeze.jpg

Your killing it! That S.A.D looks GREAT! Going to have to run that soon.... Looking forward to some smoke reports! MS006's speaking for themselves again! :thumb:

:gthumb:

Man iv been after banana kush seeds for a while but they are hard to find or incredibly expensive. Looking forward to that one bro.

They all look amazing as usual brotha :thumbs: That cheese candy looks very cotton candy dominant and from what I have heard its a knock out daytime smoke. The s.a.d looks like she will go another 2-3 weeks in bloom. Havent taken one before 90 days yet because of how knockout the smoke is after she goes amber. Been my bedtime meds for almost 3 years now with no tolerance build up :smokebuds:

I want to stick my face in that cheese candy...

Back