Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

Tang you have convinced me to buy some super cheese express. I got a 5 pack from pick and mix for £22, on attitude they are £39 and iv never seen them I'm stock, so I get them and a few blue cheese :D win!

Super Cheese is jarred up and came in at 108g she is incredibly strong,dense and cheesy.
asu9yven.jpg

Cheese Candy came in at 101g I'm trying her for the first time as I write this and she too is incredibly strong before any cure I can feel it in my forehead and eyes and I keep drifting off with my mind going on tangents. I wonder if the strength of these is down to the Bud Factor X?The Cheese Candy is also very dense as dense as photos I've grown and the taste and smell is sublime I'm getting the rich creaminess of cheese but their is now chocolate there and a hint of lavender.
ebapujar.jpg

I hope it was the bud factor x that made it super potent cause I just picked up a bottle :D did you start using it when you flipped to bloom? I haven't decided when I plan on hitting my ladies with it

I hope it was the bud factor x that made it super potent cause I just picked up a bottle :D did you start using it when you flipped to bloom? I haven't decided when I plan on hitting my ladies with it

Yes bro I've used it all the way through flower alongside my usual mix,I add 1ml per 1L.

Great work TaNg:smokebuds:

Thanks brother.

I can see how frosty it is..cams dont seem to pick up the snowey goodness well :(

Did you substitute Bud Factor X for anything from the feeding schedule you sent me, or is this additional nutrients?

Back