Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

Checking the shape on the leaves of Number 3!!!

Very nice bro,

Lots of quick growth for two weeks old i have to say.. My Blue Velvet is only 5-6 days behind yours and she is half the size lol.. Will be watching with a kean eye on how you go if ya dont mind :)

Can i ask wat your feed schedual is?

Don't mind at all bro and its great to have another DP fan growing Blue Velvet on the site.

My veg and bloom are both done in 2 stages and ratios are:- all additives are 1/4 strength of the combined base nute so lets
say I'm adding 20ml of Sensi A&B then it will be 5ml of voodoo juice and the others. All nutrients are AN.

First half of veg will be:- Sensi grow,Carboload,voodoo juice and Sensi Zym.
Second half of veg:- Sensi grow,Carboload,B52.
Flush
First half of bloom:-connoisseur,big bud,Carboload,voodoo juice and Sensi Zym.
Second half of bloom:-connoisseur,overdrive,Carboload and B52.
Final flush.

I will add Calmag when needed and I feed daily with a Taylored ec for each plant.

nice fat leaves JT, looking great

Oh you're on the connoisseur this time, i'll be keeping an eye to see if it lives up to both the hype and the price. I'm pretty sure it will though. Looking spot on as ever TaNg.

Oh you're on the connoisseur this time, i'll be keeping an eye to see if it lives up to both the hype and the price. I'm pretty sure it will though. Looking spot on as ever TaNg.

Used it on outlaw and Autoxteme...... I will say no more lol

Question J, on the feeding schedule, it seems like the sensizym and the B-52 are reversed in their usage. Could you give us some reasoning behind that? I was checking on the bottles and they talk about b-52 in the first 3 weeks of veg and then Sensizym in the flowering stages. I am certainly not questioning you results, I just would like to know the rationale behind their usage. thanks alot mate!!!

J my brotha can we get all your grows under one thread because I keep finding new ones all over the place and I am old and forgetful :crying: Lookin good as always my friend :smokebuds:

Insert did I not tell you the secret behind B-52 with autos? :stir:

How the f**k did I miss this one??

"Stoned is the way that we walk..."

:pop:

J my brotha can we get all your grows under one thread because I keep finding new ones all over the place and I am old and forgetful :crying: Lookin good as always my friend :smokebuds:

Insert did I not tell you the secret behind B-52 with autos? :stir:

Tell me Dub tell me.. :bow:

Back