Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

Read the strain stories and you have a real sweetheart on your hands J looking great Merry Christmas

Agreed mate, all the blue family strains are very tempting... Thanks DP & DJ Short
Will be good to watch a photo grow for comparison
:peace: :smokebuds:

great start JTang

Blue Velvet re-emerges....

DAY 8.

All good here,number 3 seems to be in a rush but that's fine with me. Will start a light feed in a few days,I plan to veg these for 4 or 5 weeks.

qu7asyta.jpg

5ybabyja.jpg

ta9yra2a.jpg

eve3use2.jpg

udeduhe3.jpg

Off to a good start J...:group:

Interesing strain and off to a flying start, good luck :toke:

Lookin' awesome Tang, mad jelly of your setup...wish I had a DS60 sittin' next to my 90! Are you going to do any training/topping? I know some DJ strains get outta hand and some grow buds-on-sticks...not familiar with the Velvet.

Lookin' awesome Tang, mad jelly of your setup...wish I had a DS60 sittin' next to my 90! Are you going to do any training/topping? I know some DJ strains get outta hand and some grow buds-on-sticks...not familiar with the Velvet.

I'm gonna see how they go,I may do a little training to keep the canopy flat. This is my first photo grow I've done when Ive know there photos and I really want to fill my big room.

TaNg im thinking just think back to what you pull in from autos imagine what you gona get from a photo :gthumb::gthumb::gthumb::gthumb: Of to a nice strong healthy green start mate

Back