Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

I can't wait to see this work out

I agree it will be good to see, especially as they are discribed as hash plants, are these beans "Feminized" JT ? Tony ? or true regs ?. The indica pheno (Moonshine), same gene line if shown in these velvets, can go to 1.6m. After 23 days veg !!..........watch that one tangers !!......how many days you gunna vegg em out JT's ?....... and have a great grow out with these JT's.......AB...

Well done for landing another worthy "New Strain Test Grow Schedule" in good hands DP..

Fems AB. I will let Tony give us the full story on the genetics.

Good luck with this one TaNg Ive got 2 of these babies in some root riots atm.. Will post a soon as they pop..

They sound amazing dont they.. I cant wait to try out some new and improved Blueberry :D Got some freddies best running alongside them too... They also look amazing...

Dutch Passion just keep rocking my world lol :buds:

DAY 1.

The 6 I soaked all got tails and the 4 I planted have all popped up today. I've managed to squeeze them in my DS60 so they can veg in there while the Autoextreme finishes.

6etebaga.jpg
e4yrazan.jpg
ete2ube5.jpg
atyzu4yb.jpg
qu6apajy.jpg
semy2ysa.jpg

:booya:1st in another new thread ...merry xmas J... looking forward to seeing this..is she indica mate?:cough::group:

its ok...i'll just check page 1 now haha:xmas::eek:

Off to a good start bro...:xmas:

Read the strain stories and you have a real sweetheart on your hands J looking great Merry Christmas

Back