Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

TaNg the shedule that you uploaded.. How many litres is that for?

Hazy as far as I know that's per 5L mate. :toke:

Last edited:
TaNg the shedule that you uploaded.. How many litres is that for?

That's ANs guide for photoperiod with a 5L reservoir. I use 5L bottles and most of the time full strength is 8ml of A&B and 4ml of the additives so under half strength of recomended but I feed daily.

That's ANs guide for photoperiod with a 5L reservoir. I use 5L bottles and most of the time full strength is 8ml of A&B and 4ml of the additives so under half strength of recomended but I feed daily.

J where can i get some 5L bottles over here?

You can get 5L water bottles from most supermarkets mate.

DAY 18.

These girls are loving the big pots,there growing as fast as any auto I've grown but that might slow down for a few days as I've just topped them. They go into the big room in 2 days so plenty more photons for them.

patuqudu.jpg
5uvyhyra.jpg
de5y3apa.jpg
8e6uvehu.jpg
deba2a6u.jpg
ese5aga3.jpg
na4ymu6u.jpg

The last one has got those funky leaves now Insert.

Look at the size of them leaves...that's a lot of growth for 18 days my friend!
They are all looking nice and healthy :thumbs:

Stunted Velvet
:smokebuds:

In my travels through the online cannasphere, I've seen a lot of people report mutations with DJ Short genetics...not a bad thing, but since a lot of his P1's are landraces, there seem to be a higher number of weird plants bouncing around in the gene pool. Lookin' great so far!

Watchin on here,iv been growin Autos for 6mths,& im wantin to do a couple of photos & im like u i love the blueberry. :smokebuds:

Nice work tang.. :thumbs: can't wait to get my photo run on the go! :)

They have just gone in the big room.

esedypym.jpg

Back