Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

4abeqape.jpg

These are defo has tips bro! Awesome! Trichome production on top of trichome, or something like that.
Iv posted it on here before, but here's a link:
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/481860

Excellent growing JT! For saying you haven't been growing long, you a defiantly and natural at this!!

Thank you dude and thanks for the link I always thought it was bleaching....time to experiment with light heights again.

Man that is some cool shit,its like a white starfish shaped trich bomb :jaw: I bet those hash tips are gonna taste amazing and be a real heavy hitter :drool::smokebuds:

amazing pics again dude.. you have kept your velvets in perfect health.. bit of paleing for me at the tops, nothing but perfect dark green on yours, minus the bleeching lol..

Cant wait to see more

very very nice J that top bud is going to be mind blowing :dance:

stunning ladies! beautiful. and would you have a look at that thing... as I live and breathe. full albino crown. and it's like somebody has been sprinkling sugar on them dere buds. sugar fairies. you've somehow become their master, haven't you? TaNg, the tamer of the sugar fairies and charmer of albino buds.

that's just flat out astounding.

Day 80/51.

Spotted some amber trichomes just so I will start 2 weeks of plain water the weekend to flush them. I don't agree with this 'hash tips' theory as there is no more resin on the tips than lower down also if you look in the last pics you can see two tone leaves where the bleaching is happening. There is still no visible bad effect on the trichomes but I don't think they will taste normal as there is no chlorophyll....could taste amazing lol.

gagyvejy.jpg
yvyzynad.jpg
temaqu3a.jpg
adu9u7ej.jpg
abe5ura3.jpg
amy3y7aq.jpg
tynyvyzy.jpg
3anaqy2y.jpg
tusuqa8u.jpg
a2y5adev.jpg
yheqypah.jpg
jude7uze.jpg