Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

i dont reckon they will get much taller. That is something we noted during the development, they tend to stay small and squat. Even though their is sativa genetics in this variety it is the indica side which dominates/ Looks great though!

abaga2uq.jpg
:drool:..loving the tric build-up on these girls brotha!!...:jaw:...hash,hash,hash...makes me happy,happy,happy!!..:drool:..:dance:..:thumbs:...:smokebuds:

i dont reckon they will get much taller. That is something we noted during the development, they tend to stay small and squat. Even though their is sativa genetics in this variety it is the indica side which dominates/ Looks great though!
I thought they were gonna be leggy Tony, I feel a Blue Velvet grow coming on in the summer lol

They look really good mate, I'm impressed, top growing :thumbs:

Day 70/41.

No more vertical growth Insert but they are still filling out so much so I'm leaving them in the g room for the pics now as the door is only 60cm wide lol. There on Overdrive now and will be for the next 2 weeks. The smell is getting stronger and the resin build up speaks for itself lol.

ytyqutu7.jpg
pynuty2u.jpg
zu4unapy.jpg
9uny4yry.jpg
detatu8u.jpg
y3yry5ev.jpg
uhupa4yg.jpg
a4yvyten.jpg
erubevap.jpg
ybupujyd.jpg
asuzy5eq.jpg

simply delicious JT. I knew an old school guy who was convinced there was a correlation between the potency of the buds and the amount of resin glands on the fan leaves, is he is right you are in for a bit of a treat in 2 weeks !

looks quite... how should I put this.... hmmmm.... :slap:

Day 75/46.

The smell just gets better on these girls,I took a few more leaves off the one on the right the other day any the smell was Blueberrys and sharp lemons just lovely. One more week of Overdrive I think then 2 weeks of just water,will see how they look next week. The girl one the right has light bleach but I'm keeping an eye on the trichomes and there seems to be no adverse affect,I actually think the pure white bud tips look beautiful lol see what you think.

yqe8a6u5.jpg
uty8ymy4.jpg
za2yzase.jpg
9yme4ygu.jpg
tebu4a5e.jpg
yne8a8a4.jpg
6etasuta.jpg
3a7u2y7a.jpg
y2atepy2.jpg
pe8a8una.jpg
pa7a5yhu.jpg
7utejeby.jpg