Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

Dude, almost had a heart attack... wtf is this? Never seen it before! As I was scrolling I though my eyes were shot and couldn't focus ... then I thought you were attacked by spidermites on speed. lool. Looks like a fluff of cotton got stuck there and the trichs got hold of it.

Day 85/56.
ydaby6y8.jpg
yja8a7a6.jpg

Got some bling on them my friend lol not sure if photoperiod strains yellow off like are beloved autos.

Into each life a little bleaching must fall...still though man...looks great in there...:clap::clap::clap:

Photo leaves certainly will yellow off as they consume their nutes during flush, some strains more than others...:thumbs:

:slap:

Wow this has been a perfect grow dude. They look fantastic, not one part of the plants have wanted the entire grow.. Props :jaw::drool:

Day 90/61.

All pretty much done here they go into darkness in 4 days then chopped the morning after,I think it's going to be a sticky morning lol. The only thing that could have topped this grow off would have been some colour but hay I'm not moaning lol. Here's some frosty goodness for this snowy Sunday morning.

yzegube6.jpg
pasugeje.jpg
atezepe9.jpg
8u8e4agu.jpg
upejasy4.jpg
egyqyhen.jpg
sujahy8e.jpg
8ygyre3a.jpg
amuraru8.jpg
4e6yjene.jpg
ubune8y3.jpg
e4uhaber.jpg