Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

Just gorgeous my friend :bow: :smokebuds:

Crazy, my friend! :no: :clap:

tang you are gonna have some wicked ass trim son!!!! sorry to see the bleach spots! mine are almost 6" from my led and i have been worried about it!

she is a bad girl though bro! :slap: nice trichs dude rick james across yo face!!!!! lol

Well I'm a noob and I don't know what that is but it looks really really really fucking good, thanks for the new screensaver and I-phone background, that close up of the "bleached or double hash tips" is mind blowing, I would love to do that myself one day. Good shit man happy growing and good karma blown ur way.

:drool: lovely looking ladies, would so love to be there breathing in their sweet smell. :D

What a Grow TaNg!!! can't wait to hear how she is!!

Day 85/56.

Not long to go now,I could take her down this weekend but I'm giving her an extra week to get her nice and ripe. One bonus of these white tips is I don't need my scope to see the amber trichomes lol. I've had to use some string on the bigger girl as the super dense nugs are really heavy and weighing the branches down she has also developed a slight peppery smell along side the blueberry when the other pheno is blueberry and lemons,the different phenotypes show in the buds too as the bigger girl has dome topped buds and the other girl has long tipped buds. One week Friday they come down.

aju3arum.jpg
yqatyhut.jpg
re4u9e2a.jpg
6uzasudy.jpg
9aqanu8u.jpg
qupysara.jpg
6uzesaty.jpg
eqy8y9un.jpg
7y3yhady.jpg
9ujapupy.jpg
u2u2e6a3.jpg
ataguqa3.jpg
aqajejy4.jpg
a7yma2ez.jpg
tyreva8a.jpg
dusypete.jpg
y2u9u8e7.jpg
qebagenu.jpg
ydaby6y8.jpg
yja8a7a6.jpg

Can't get enough of this grow TaNg.. .. Splendiferious :drool:

These plants are amazing with all that trich coverage! Unbelievable! :bow:
And how GREEN they still are... :no:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

These plants are amazing with all that trich coverage! Unbelievable! :bow:
And how GREEN they still are... :no:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Got some bling on them my friend lol not sure if photoperiod strains yellow off like are beloved autos.

Back