Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

They are looking, well, velvety!!! Nice trimmed bush, just the way I like

Yea never growen wi street lights my self,wasnt realy lookin for the comparison of street lights to LED's but thanks anyway.
Towards the end of last year I had a 6ft DP Outlaw photoperiod strain under 2 MS006 and I got about 340g off her,never grown with street lights so I can't really compare lol.

Looks the Blue Velvet are out on the DP site,here is the info on the strain.

After many years in our genebank Blue Velvet, sister of our famous Blueberry, is back. Blue Velvet is 50% indica/50% sativa although the indica genetics are the dominant ones which tend to be expressed more clearly. The parent genetics come from Purple Thai (a cross of Oaxaca Gold and a special Chocolate Thai) and a powerful Afghani Indica. In the 1990’s Dutch Passion worked together with the original Blueberry breeder, this was the time when Dutch Passion first introduced the Blueberry family into Europe. Blue Velvet has been bred using original seed-stock from that 1990’s breeding project.

She produces a fast-hitting and velvety smooth high. Indoors Blue Velvet will give good yields, though she will often remain short at around 50-60cm, therefore she is good in SOG (sea-of-green) grows.

Blue Velvet forms a sturdy main bloom frosted with lots of resin, indoors she requires 8 weeks to flower. Outdoors she is ready by the end of September/early October. She may show blue colourations especially when exposed to cooler indoor growing conditions or when grown outdoors. When grown outdoors in a good climate Blue Velvet can reach 2-3m tall. Blue Velvet is easy to take cuttings from and able to take reasonably high nutrient levels. She is celebrated for an uplifting and euphoric high with a fruity floral taste. Blue Velvet is an old classic and connoisseur favourite, very potent and highly recommended.

DAY 41/12.

There both kicking out a delicious classic Blueberry smell now,gotta say its up there with backing bread and frying bacon for me I just love the smell. There being fed every day at EC 1.8 and there's no sign of it being to strong. There eating AN Connoisseur,Carboload,voodoo juice,Sensi Zym and Big bud.

ajutesyp.jpg
ysutanyq.jpg
8y4a4eby.jpg
uzegyteg.jpg
emyru8yt.jpg
8y5agedy.jpg
y6ahazyg.jpg
u7uha2yj.jpg
yquryted.jpg
a7ubazan.jpg
ynevu3a5.jpg
yryhyja9.jpg
yha2y8eb.jpg

yeah looking great, not much stretch to them, this is another really interesting grow for us all

Back