Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

So stoked on your grow. I just started my BV veg of reg seeds. Not many journals out there for BV so I am off my head about finding your grow! So juicy!

juicy & a weedy :smoke:

Wow amazing dude, your BV's look 100% health if not more ;)

I see it looks like they didnt stretch to much.. What would you say they were like over the 3 weeks?

I bet you cant wait im drueling looking at mine but yours have all that amaing shape to them.. Mine are kind of growing in the box shape they have been stuffed into now lol..

Good luck mate

Wow amazing dude, your BV's look 100% health if not more ;)

I see it looks like they didnt stretch to much.. What would you say they were like over the 3 weeks?

I bet you cant wait im drueling looking at mine but yours have all that amaing shape to them.. Mine are kind of growing in the box shape they have been stuffed into now lol..

Good luck mate

They didn't stretch much at all bro 6 or 8 inches I would say.

Wow!! Sweet sweet tones of green!

Hey J, what about the module upgrade, any news? Dan also mentioned them to me and I'm quite curious :D

Wow!! Sweet sweet tones of green!

Hey J, what about the module upgrade, any news? Dan also mentioned them to me and I'm quite curious :D

There just a matter of weeks away I believe,I will be getting 12 as soon as there ready to do 2 MS006. Dan was saying the newest MS004 and 006 stock have been improved again with new pcb design and the modules now have a similar design to the new modules. I will contact Dan tomorrow see if he can give us more details and maybe pics.

IMG_0014.jpgIMG_0014.jpg
that explains why I wondered whether they were working properly as the modules looked different to the others I had seen previously in photos , but I very quickly realised they were working

Day 53/24.

The delicious smell is getting stronger and plenty of resin is starting to form,there a delight to grow and they seem to like my grow room.
There on a diet of AN connoisseur,big bud,Carboload,voodo juice and Sensi Zym daily at an EC of 1.8.

yvusejaz.jpg
ube4egyq.jpg
mabyzy4e.jpg
etaqenyd.jpg
sugu8edy.jpg
a8abazeq.jpg
yjaha8eq.jpg
a5a6aheh.jpg
y9e9uzyz.jpg
y7ajy8et.jpg
quhy4edu.jpg
ejy2aham.jpg
u9e4u4aj.jpg
3ubyzeda.jpg
uryrymym.jpg

Been trying to rep you for days bro, still can't. Killer plants bro as always :smokebuds: witness

Back