Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

Yeah man I agree with the homies up here J.. They look beautiful bro... Well done that man..
+++ :smokebuds:

I've taken Dubs comment on board and taken some of the more light obscuring fan leaves off.

pa8yma8a.jpg
u5uqypu5.jpg
yra2aqaq.jpg

Did you do 24 hours dark or just go straight to a 12 hour day from the most recent "sleep" period? I'm curious what effect that has on flowering onset, I've never done it but hear a lot of the "commercial" guys on other sites doing it in big single-strain clone-only grows.

Did you do 24 hours dark or just go straight to a 12 hour day from the most recent "sleep" period? I'm curious what effect that has on flowering onset, I've never done it but hear a lot of the "commercial" guys on other sites doing it in big single-strain clone-only grows.

It did cross my mind early on in the grow bro as I saw N.W's do it on his photo grow last year but to be quite honest with you I forgot to try it and just went into 12/12 lol

They ar lookin great m8,Good to hear they ar now nto flowerin.I wil watch closly cause i was plannin on flowerin mine under the 600w Sodium. Do u think 12hr under the LED's wi b ok?? Im happy to Veg & grow out my Auto's under my LED's but only cause iv got them on 20-24hrs a day. I would like to see them do the jod i can then retire my HPS altogether....:smokebuds:

They ar lookin great m8,Good to hear they ar now nto flowerin.I wil watch closly cause i was plannin on flowerin mine under the 600w Sodium. Do u think 12hr under the LED's wi b ok?? Im happy to Veg & grow out my Auto's under my LED's but only cause iv got them on 20-24hrs a day. I would like to see them do the jod i can then retire my HPS altogether....:smokebuds:

Towards the end of last year I had a 6ft DP Outlaw photoperiod strain under 2 MS006 and I got about 340g off her,never grown with street lights so I can't really compare lol.

Those are some seriously beautiful plants, J! Well, well, WELL done! :clap:
:smokebuds:

Back